IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE JUST ONE...

alma

JUST WONDERRING...

If you had to choose just ONE product that makes the biggest difference to your hair and the way your hair feels...

Which one is it?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, still deciding -

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Just one?

I guess it would be filtered water... But that's so boring!
If you let me pick three I could have said daily conditioner washes, S-Curl Spray and homemade Herbal Tame treatments.

candycane

Wild Growth Oil. My hair is addicted to it!!! It can be pretty heavy, but without it, my hair (and my daughter's hair) would not be the same.

Candycane

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
Just one?

I guess it would be filtered water... But that's so boring!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say the same thing...distilled or filtered water...and lots of it...
followed by my homemade shea butter and oil pomade. It's great on damp hair. The 3rd one is not a product but a technique...no direct heat(blowdrying or curling irons).

ngaa

it wud either be my s curl activator or my d and l deep conditioner, or satin cap or plastic cap or even COZ shampoo

Nina_deF

well, besides my trusted sleeping cap it would, without a doubt, be Elasta QP Recovery moisturizing Creme Hairdress!
I have about 1/4 oz. left and the TWO stores that carry products for my hair DON'T have it anymore!

Lilydrake

White Rose

Petroleum jelly for the scalp with some hair oil, and straightening with some oil moisturizing as wrap lotion and some hair oil.

JazzAngel

[ QUOTE ]
nina deF how easy is it to find hair care products over there in sweden?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing.

For me it would be shea butter and most definately water water water...

alma

[ QUOTE ]
Just one? Sorry. I can't name just one.

Have you decided yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

YUP! Finally decided, its got to be my almond oil mist (dark and lovely naturally). Smells great and leaves my hair soft... no matter what conditioner or shampoo I use.

PHEW! ...

That was a tough one.

Nina_deF

[ QUOTE ]
nina deF how easy is it to find hair care products over there in sweden?

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT easy.
Like I wrote, I live in the capital, Stockholm, and we have two stores. One store has somewhat good brands but the other one really sucks (ya know, dusty products, no knowledge). Me being a PJ, it's hard, the store owners know me by name 'cause I'm constantly bugging them
2 hair salons too and none of them are that good.
Seriously concidering opening my own shop, least I KNOW what I'm talking about ....

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
2 hair salons too and none of them are that good.
Seriously concidering opening my own shop, least I KNOW what I'm talking about ....

[/ QUOTE ]

You should seriously consider doing that... you could probably make a fortune!!

That's hard to name just one thing. I'd probably say Aubrey Organics GPB since it works equally well for rollarsetting days or air dry days and provides a dual function: increased strength and moisture.

kisz4tj

Scurl luv this stuff, it's become a staple for the whole family, come here kids spritz spritz spritz

Tracy

Sebastian Colorshines (or Adore if I couldn't get my hands on that) - hands down.

I should own stock.

Titansgirl

Filtered water is my main choice... every product that I have used so far w/ using water in my house has been successful results.... Whenever I go other places, my results w/ the some of the same products are not as favorable....

Daughter

UK Blak
I have to say Extra Virgin Olive Oil, been using it as a hot oil treatment the past three weeks or so (though last week I've been adding jojoba oil or coconut oil to it) and I love how moisturised my hair feels during and after a shampoo. It's natural, cheap and works - my ideal "product"!