If you COULD only use 1(one) product line...

Nutmeg

I must agree with the majority of the post: for me, nothing beats KeraCare (especially shampoo & conditioner-wise). I'd give up Motions (and I did a long time ago)

miss_a

I would def keep DUDLEY--I love the entireline...

AND Tracy regarding the slip problem--maybe a little glycerin and water--because technically, glycerin is not a part of any product line...

Let me stop trying to sneak things in!

A.

S

Stylepink

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
which would you choose?
mine would be:
keracare

2-If you had to GIVE UP 1 (one) product line... which would it be?

mine would be-
nexxus

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to say Keracare!

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
miss_a said:
I would def keep DUDLEY--I love the entireline...

AND Tracy regarding the slip problem--maybe a little glycerin and water--because technically, glycerin is not a part of any product line...

Let me stop trying to sneak things in!

A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glycerin is the second ingredient in Keracare Humecto Conditioner and it's also an ingredient in Keracare Setting Lotion, if that helps any.

channy89

I really couldn't choose ONE product line because I use a variety of different porducts that seem to work for my hair. I wouldn't mind giving up Loreal ( I think their Nature's Therapy shampoo makes my hair fall out)

Armyqt

It's a close race between Keracare and Elucence. I LOVE them both for different reasons. My hair responds better to Elucence the first 2 mnths of a relaxer. After that point Keracare works wonders. I don't know

cary

I'd keep Nexxus (a very diverse product line) and give up Mizani (a very drying product line . . . for me at least).

Nyambura

surfer girl
I'd keep Elucence and give up ... hmmm...
(is it something we're currently using or something we know we already dislike?) ... L'Oreal (current) or Proclaim (already dislike and tossed).

lilchanel

[ QUOTE ]
felicia said:
If I could only keep one, it'd be nexxus. the one I'd give up is the creme of nature line.

[/ QUOTE ]

inthepink

I'd keep Carol's Daughter b/c I just can't live without my HHB. I'd give up...um, I don't know - something good or something bad?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I'd keep Carol's Daughter

[/ QUOTE ]
Now how did I know you were gonna select CD?

aikaa71

i would keep keracare. I have the shampoo, humecto conditioner and the silken seal serum (excellent product)

ladylibra_30

my hair needs are similar to yours:
*whereas nexxus would be good for my hair during the first 6 weeks of my relaxer because it's already fine but a fresh relaxer makes it finer and nexxus gives it substance. i love nexxus but to get slip i had to use headress on EVERY roller set. being that i deep condition EVERY time i wash
i felt that i was overconditioning my hair even though i did'nt get any adverse reactions (yet). i was bent on following shamboosie's plan (but he does say any product line would work)

*6 weeks and older then my hair needs more moisture and more slip. keracare, design essentials, & elasta gives me this.