If Your Hair Was This Length...

Seamonster

My Great Granny had 4a hair that length, and she never wore it down. She also hated wash day. It got that long because she wore it in cellies, and never touched them for months at a time. I think the models hair looks more like a 2b or 3a with thick strands. Even my Italien friends 3a curls are smaller than that. I had a Jewish friend with curls that size, that cut would have looked great on her.

I think I am going to try at grow mine after I finish enjoying all the short styles I want to rock first.

ETA: forgot to answer the question, too busy planning. Cellies like my beloved granny for me.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm too old and i have way to much going on for hair like that. Is that even all her hair?

danniegurl I have no clue! I'll see if I can trace the original source and model. I wouldn't be surprised if there are pieces added, but even still, I think it looks great!

You mean if my hair was that width!

virtuenow :lol::lol: Her hair is almost as wide as I am tall!

SherylsTresses Thanks for the link! She is a cute girl, with nice hair, but they're not the same person.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Wow ... I'm speechless. That's the most amazing head of hair I've ever seen. I really wonder if alladat is her real hair. I need the LHCF detectives to find out who this child is.

tolly

I never thought I could accept hair can be too long or too full for me until I saw this picture. I have never had hair longer than shoulder length and wish so longingly for long hair. This is too much, I don't see me enjoying it, looks like a lot of work to me

coolsista-paris

Its pretty.....BUT : lazy as i am...i would not manage that!! Non merci.
I.would.love long hair with volume BUT not super sized volume on lazy me.

LightEyedMami

I would ENJOY it immensely for like 3 months, then most likely, i would grow slowly but surely irritated with the daily work, and end up putting it in some horrible style just to be done with it.

luckiestdestiny

Not sure what I'd do with the thickness...the length is what mid back or almost waist length so I'm already past that. She's in the early 3s right? That means stretched...it's not much longer than it is already...she doesn't have huge shrinkage like the 4's (or even 3c). And she's tilting her head to the side so I'm thinking she's mid backish or so...could be wrong. It's beautiful but the length isn't putting me in awe, but the thickness IS because mine is ridiculously thick (or rather dense, more strands per diameter because the strands aren't thick) and I think of cutting it all the time...but know that shorter makes it harder to work with (go figure). Longer you have buns, you can straighten it, or braid it up for weeks at a time a KIM. So I think if mine was even thicker, I'd have to continue with what I'm doing now (buns, braided, and sometimes straightening).

AHeadOfCoils

I would wear thick twists. They look amazing on thick natural long hair.

celiabug

omg i would love to have hair that thick!! i would wear it down, in big buns, in twists. ugh... if only:sad: lol

greenandchic

I would probably wear it in buns (maybe two low buns in the back since that's soooo much hair). I keep stretched out headbands and use them as ponytail holders these days - I can't imagine what I would use to hold a bun together if I had that much hair!

Other than buns, maybe twists for the most part.

iri9109

Twists a la HairCrush. I could do all kinds of cute updos and whatnot...but I don't thing I could leave it loose often unless it was straight...I don't have the time nor patience.