• I wear my hair in an updo

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear my hair in a rollerset or pin curl set

Votes: 26 15.9%
  • Other (please describe)

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't been able to show my true length because I am dealing with some underprocessed areas and I just don't know how to flatiron it good enough where you have bounce and swing. I think for this I'm going to have a blow-out from the Dominicans or in the next couple of weeks I will try to process those underprocessed areas.

Anyway I mostly wear ponytails, nothing else. I need a style and I'm thinking of getting some bangs because I work too hard on this hair of mine not to be enjoying what I have.

I wear it straight. That's the best way for me to show my length. My hair looks long when it's curly (flexi-rod dry rollerset) too...so it depends. But I mainly wear it straight.

I lightly spray my wash and go with distilled water then use the diffuser while pulling downward. It elongates the curls. :yep:
It works best when I have a lot of NG.

well if someone is that interested in seeing my length then and there on the spot, i stretch a coil down and watch them :shocked:

otherwise, i guess it depends on the style i'm doing and how much length i'm trying to show off. i do braidouts if i'm just trying to elongate my coils. i occasionally flat iron to trim and then i get to see my "true" length for all of 5 minutes... then my hair kinda shrinks a little although still straightened. :rolleyes:

i am gonna get those Curlformers and try a saran wrap under the dryer one of these days... just you wait... :lick:

i usually flat iron for length checks but braid outs work really well too. im thinking it depends on your hair type,if you have a looser curl then a wash n go will work.

I either wear it straight or in a ponytail. OMG....i FINALLY realized how long my hair was YESTERDAY!! Lol!!! I moisturized and sealed and then it grabbed it back like i was gonna do a ponytail.......i was like:pant::lovedrool::eek::thud::cry4::pulpdance: :love5:

I mean ppl are always telling me how long my hair is....but i never realized how long it was...i don't know why...bad case of hair anorexia?

So i ended up just doing a low braid for bed :) Even my braid got longer!!! :D

Back