I'll be honest, all this growth is due to the vitamins

Guapa1

I've never seem this thread before and it's very good! I've got loadsa vits sitting downstairs and I'm going to take them right now. Thanks Candy. (BTW you know holland and barrett are on sale now? Might be a good time to stock up!)

Candy_C

I've never seem this thread before and it's very good! I've got loadsa vits sitting downstairs and I'm going to take them right now. Thanks Candy. (BTW you know holland and barrett are on sale now? Might be a good time to stock up!)

oh lorrrd!!

75% off or something crazy like that right?!!

they have actually discounted BIOTIN THIS YEAR
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!????

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Hey Candy_C and other lovely Britons,

Is Holland and Barrett a British company? If so, can they ship overseas to the U.S.? I've heard fantastic things about this company.

Thanks and congrats again, Candy! :kiss:

Guapa1

oh lorrrd!!

75% off or something crazy like that right?!!

they have actually discounted BIOTIN THIS YEAR
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!????

Wow! It's even cheaper online, because I went to the shop and the essential oils weren't as cheap. I cannot buy more vitamins until I've used up the ones I have! I have this alive vitamins that I trekked around NY for, 2 packets in fact. I have a full tub of msm powder and a tub of omega 3 &6 pills that I haven't taken! :blush:

Hey Candy_C and other lovely Britons,

Is Holland and Barrett a British company? If so, can they ship overseas to the U.S.? I've heard fantastic things about this company.

Thanks and congrats again, Candy! :kiss:

Serenity I'm sure it does deliver, but I wouldn't waste your money. It's just like a UK version of vitamin shoppe. I always stock up on my vitamins in the States because it's cheaper then here. H&B are only really good when they are sale IMO.

Lioness

Hi Candy C :wave:

This is a GREAT thread!!!!

I have just read through this thread, and I am soooo glad I've been really on point with taking my vits for the last month. I have gotten about 1.5 " last month from taking B100 Complex, Fish Oils, Kelp (your Kelp challenge!), Multi Vit, Biotin 10mg, BT, and eating fish all the time.

Thanks for posting this as there are a few threads where peeps don't believe that vits can really give SERIOUS growth.

I am a beleiver in Vits, without taking my vits my hair does not grow as fast.

But ITA about having a healthy body, coz a healthy body = healthy hair.

At the moment, I am getting really good hair growth from the vit combo I use. I cut 3" off not too long ago, so I'm back at APL,, but hopefully I'll be at BSL in not too long iof I keep up my Vits regimen and protective styling.

Congrats on reaching your goal babe :clapping:. You'll be @ hip length in no time at the rate your hair's going!

Summa

Candy_C

Hi Candy C :wave:

This is a GREAT thread!!!!

I have just read through this thread, and I am soooo glad I've been really on point with taking my vits for the last month. I have gotten about 1.5 " last month from taking B100 Complex, Fish Oils, Kelp (your Kelp challenge!), Multi Vit, Biotin 10mg, BT, and eating fish all the time.

Thanks for posting this as there are a few threads where peeps don't believe that vits can really give SERIOUS growth.

I am a beleiver in Vits, without taking my vits my hair does not grow as fast.

But ITA about having a healthy body, coz a healthy body = healthy hair.

At the moment, I am getting really good hair growth from the vit combo I use. I cut 3" off not too long ago, so I'm back at APL,, but hopefully I'll be at BSL in not too long iof I keep up my Vits regimen and protective styling.

Congrats on reaching your goal babe :clapping:. You'll be @ hip length in no time at the rate your hair's going!

Summa

oooohhh thats great to hear!!!

go for it!

xxx

Blackeyez09

BUMP BUMPITY BUMP

Hi guys

This thread was made about two years ago has anyone achieved results from changing regimes based on the info in he thread