The One Product that contributed to hair growth besides growth aides is .......

Baby Girl

Any products that you ladies have used besides topical growth aides and vitamins that contributed to hair growth?

msa

A healthy diet in general and exercising. Also, Oyin Juices & Berries. It's not a growth aid but I think all the herbs in it really brought my scalp to it's optimal health, which I'm sure helped the follicles.

remilaku

It is not what I have used but what I havn't used. And it is not a product at all.
A comb.
I don't comb my hair anymore, so I don't see hair all over the bathroom
The hair stays on my head!

cmw45

Not a product exactly, but a better diet! I notice when I eat more protein (I''m a vegetarian so like, cottage cheese) my nails grow at a much faster rate and my hair seems healthier. Like, I have zero need for an a protein treatment.

SherylsTresses

For me, it is using Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin conditioner as my daily moisturizer on dry hair. My hair seems to thrive from it. :yep:

poookie

To hair growth: nothing! what helps me retain length is leaving my hair alone! that, and the vitamins, which you said don't count :grin:

i will say i do enjoy using Nexxus HydraSleek conditioner as a leave-in; it makes my hair soft and easier to comb. but i can't say that a single product has helped my hair to grow, or any product for that matter. i do have a loooong list of products that have helped me manage my hair better, though.

mscocoface

I have to say water for me. It played a major difference in my hair.

Then

All things Ayurvedic
Butters and oils

chebaby

water (drinking it and rinsing my hair daily)
shea butter and coconut oil mix (keeps my hair moisturized so it stays soft)
protein(great to help my hair withstand breakage that i may have without it)