So It's Been A Whole year at lhcf ^_^(lots of pics)

hairedity

not only did you grow a new head of hair, but you grew a new head of beautiful healthy hair! Congrats and g-g-great job!

vestaluv1

Inspirational progress :yep:. I love ur curls too... beautiful!
It was a year in March for me too... love LHCF!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
and ive learned so much here, grown a new head of hair and went natural 2 months after joining:look: I had a chance to see some of the most beautiful heads of women.Everyday others proved that you dont have to be another race to have healthy long hair.:grin: i had to resubscribe and its one of the best things i've done! here are some pictures of my 1 year hair journey enjoy!

jan/feb before i knew lhcf

march 2008
staring pic after i took out my braids

may 7,2008 day of bc

june 31st after i cut out the left over relaxed hair what can i say i didnt think i could braid my hair after i did the bc:look:

september 2008 neck length(she chopped my hair :/ )

pony puff feb 16th

my hair in february almost a year of lhcf

my hair in its wet state march 2nd

sorry for the big fotki pics

i dont have any more recent pics my hair is braided right now but i will have more updates. my year mark was march 28th 2008
thank you for your time

you can always visit my online photo album at
www.fotki.com/seximami1 :drunk:

Your hair is gorgeous! What an inspiration to me!

msa

You changed your name...I was like who is rapunzel?

Anyway, your hair is gorgeous and you've had really great progress. It's so thick too.

We have very similar hair so I'm going to be all in your fotki.

Rapunzel*

Great job!!! wow!!! I know u must be proud of your self. Now, you know the routine??? Whats your reggie? :lol:
thanks i am .
i basically cowash daily if i wear my hair loose. low manipulation styles dc a few times a month. i dont think its absolutely necessary if you cowash daily. i seal with an oil either castor or sweet almond oil. coconut in the summer:lick:. i dont put stress on my edges or nape. i straighten every so often 3 times since natural:) i shampoo usually 3-4 times a month
if you have anymore questions pm me

Stella B.

Keep up the good work, your hair is starting to 'hang' under its own weight. I love it when natural hair looks heavy and thick!!

Rapunzel*

You changed your name...I was like who is rapunzel?

Anyway, your hair is gorgeous and you've had really great progress. It's so thick too.

We have very similar hair so I'm going to be all in your fotki.
yea i was trying to be sneaky:sekret: and rapunzel is me!thanks msa ive been trying and have got fed up before once i take out these braids i will be able to be faithful to my twists challange:spank:we might be hair twins too. i wish my twists would look hald good as yours.

Rapunzel*

i think all three of us might be hair twins! LOL!
good job growing Rapunzel!
cool i need a hair twin in my life. it makes me feel a lot better to know someone goes through the same hair woes as i do at times. i like it that its thick and fine/medium textured. its just harder to manage while dry but wet i can get it to do almost anything:drunk:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I forgot to ask you how you do your puffs. What to do tie your hair with? I have a little more length so I can experiment different styles!:yep:

Rapunzel*

I forgot to ask you how you do your puffs. What to do tie your hair with? I have a little more length so I can experiment different styles!:yep:
i break a goody no slip headband and i smooth my hair back with ic gel or conditioner then i pull it back 1 inch from my hair line and i tie it. then i make sure it goes back slowly and when ive reached the spot i pull the head band and tie it in a back, and i tuck the strings under my puff. my hair is too thick so i couldnt get it in a pony at one point (feb) hopefully ill be able to do it now:grin:

i hope i explained this well
this was in january(i didnt tuck the strings)