So It's Been A Whole year at lhcf ^_^(lots of pics)

Rapunzel*

and ive learned so much here, grown a new head of hair and went natural 2 months after joining:look: I had a chance to see some of the most beautiful heads of women.Everyday others proved that you dont have to be another race to have healthy long hair.:grin: i had to resubscribe and its one of the best things i've done! here are some pictures of my 1 year hair journey enjoy!

jan/feb before i knew lhcf

march 2008
staring pic after i took out my braids

may 7,2008 day of bc

june 31st after i cut out the left over relaxed hair what can i say i didnt think i could braid my hair after i did the bc:look:

september 2008 neck length(she chopped my hair :/ )

pony puff feb 16th

my hair in february almost a year of lhcf

my hair in its wet state march 2nd

sorry for the big fotki pics

i dont have any more recent pics my hair is braided right now but i will have more updates. my year mark was march 28th 2008
thank you for your time

you can always visit my online photo album at
www.fotki.com/seximami1 :drunk:

Last edited:

nikki2229

WOW. Your hair grew so fast. You are right back at SL. Your hair looks so healthy and thick.

Eclass215

Good job!!! I love seeing when people go natural - it's like a whole new world! Good luck on the rest of your journey - keep it up!

Amerie123

Great job!!! wow!!! I know u must be proud of your self. Now, you know the routine??? Whats your reggie? :lol:

lilsparkle825

omg i'm so happy for you! great growth! i know my one year LHCF anniversary has come and went, i remember when all of you guys BC'd

-sheds a tear-

Nya33

Seximami, your progress is fantastic! Wow a year has flown by, that time will be next week for me!

Love the texture of your curls!