I'M CELEBRATING MBL!!

Naturae

I finally reached MBL as of my length check yesterday! YAY! Just wanted to share the joy and pics. WL here I come. May reach it before my goal (July 2014) :D

Also in my profile album if you can't see it here...

image-1503744990.jpg

image-2564602751.jpg

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Naturae

Nix08 said:
To me it looks like you are already at WL.....beautiful hair:yep:

I thought the same thing when I looked at the pic right after I took it..lol the shirt doesn't show it but my torso is longer than it appears on camera. I have about 5.5 - 6 more inches to go!

EnExitStageLeft

:waytogo:...........YOU BETTA' GET IT! I absolutely loveeee it, so shiny and full. *Seriously trying to resist hair envy right now:lol:

Naturae

RegaLady said:
Congrats! What is your reggie, OP?

I am 14 weeks post as of this past weekend which is my longest stretch ever so I think that stretching this long def helped boost the retention this year. Planning on continuing my stretch through December. I relax with ElastaQP regular strength, no-lye

Pre-poo with my sulfur oil mix the night before

'Poo once a week with sulphate free L''Oreal smoothing shampoo

Quick moisture or protein con (depending on the need) in the shower with either Suave almond&shea butter con, or Aubrey Organics GBP for 5 min. But I always do quick con with MegaTek.

DC with ORS replenishing pak once a week ...
(However, I've switched to DCing with Silk Elements MegaSilk as of two weeks ago and me likey much more than ORS)

KTKC leave in , seal with ORS olive oil lotion
Always air dry in two plaits or bun unless I'm in a hurry then I blow dry on cool air - I've rigged my blow dryer to nix the temptation to put the setting on hot by wrapping a rubber and around the cold shot trigger. Hahaha!

I sleep on a satin pillowcase bc sometimes I'm too lazy to wrap my hair at night

Protective style 90% with vintage updos or faux buns.

HTH and thanks for asking, RegaLady!

Naturae

youwillrise said:
SO WHAT?!?!?!

ugh. show off.

: P congrats. here's to continued hair health and as much length as you want. : )

LMBO! ;)

ChocolatePie777

Looks very WLish..........Congrats girl !!!!

Eta...just saw you already clearified on the wlish thing lol........waist length on you is gonna be a lot of hair girl

Last edited:

Naturae

Atdow71 said:
Congratulations- your hair is beautiful! How long did it take you to get to mbl?

Honestly i don't really know for sure because of a few setbacks along the way. I feel like i was at APL for what seemed like 2 years. My hair grows at about 7 inches a year so maybe it would have taken me 4 yrs. of consistent, uninterrupted retention to reach where I am now.

Ms. Tiki

Congrats! You really look WL. I'm wondering if you are thinking HL is WL. WL is at the curve. IJS

almond eyes

Great to see someone with my same kind of hair fine and low porosity be able to have such healthy and long hair.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Luv4hair

Congrats! I can not wait to get there ... Eventually. But I do love seeing others progress keeps me going :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Naturae

Congrats! You really look WL. I'm wondering if you are thinking HL is WL. WL is at the curve. IJS

I know where WL falls on me. The camera shot doesn't reflect the real full length of my torso So i still have a few more inches to go but not many! :)