(!!!) I'm Celebrating TWO Years with Natural Hair (!!!)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Just wanted to let you ladies know that today marks 2 years since my 1st big chop of going completely natural!!!! :woot: :yay: :weird: :clap:

Here are some comparison pictures:

MAY 2005

MAY 2007

I just recently updated my album as well. You can check out the link and password in my signature below.

Thanks LHCF for everything!!! :kiss:

Last edited:

SEMO

Re: (!!!) Celebrating TWO Years with Natural Hair (!!!)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:band: Your hair has made excellent progress and it looks great! You were one of my major inspirations while transitioning and I can't wait until I have my 1st (and second) year anniversaries. Again, congrats.

Candycane044

Poohbear, your hair looks amazing!! I remember it seems like just yesterday when you made the big chop. Congratulations and keep up the good work! :)

nikipovi

Congrats!!!!!!!!! I have been following your hair progress for a while. You are my hair idol!!!!!

mkstar826

supersonic
congrats Poohbear!! You have come a long way in such a short time :) Your hair is BEAUTIFUL and proof that natural hair rocks!!! I love all your different styles and your willingness to try new things. Keep doin' what you do!

:yay:

delecie

Happy anniversary Poohbear! You're a beautiful young lady and you've made excellent progress! :clapping: :yay:

Valerie

Congratulations your hair is so beautiful, lush and thick, you have done very well indeed. :D::grin::clapping::thumbsup::dance7: Congratulations once again!

kboogie007

I love you hair!

I have been trying to make a pony puff like yours but I am not able to smooth down the front and top of my head to get it in the puff. How do you get yours so smooth?

ToyToy

Congratulations Poohbear!!!!! :grin:
I'm a secret stalker of your album, and I am so inspired by your progress!!!!

janeemat

Poohbear said:
Just wanted to let you ladies know that today marks 2 years since my 1st big chop of going completely natural!!!! :woot: :yay: :weird: :clap:

Here are some comparison pictures:

MAY 2005

MAY 2007

I just recently updated my album as well. You can check out the link and password in my signature below.

Thanks LHCF for everything!!! :kiss:

Congrats! Pooh. It looks good too!

Minx

Poohbear,

Do your thang, girl!
Giiirrrrl, your hair is absolutley beautiful!!!
And so are you!

Let me take it back in the day and do a little chant for you:
"go 'head, go 'head, go 'head!!!":lol:

No but seriously,check out the fruits of your labor!
I am so inspired by your hair and your progress.

Continue to do what you do, I'll continue to watch, learn, and imitate (they say imitation is the sincerist form of flattery......;) )

dk

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Thanks ladies for all of your kind words!!! :Blush2:

kboogie007 said:
I love you hair!

I have been trying to make a pony puff like yours but I am not able to smooth down the front and top of my head to get it in the puff. How do you get yours so smooth?
When I do pony puffs, I either wet the front of my hair or moisturize the front, and smooth it back with the palms of my hands into a ponytail holder. Trust me, it doesn't stay smoothed out like pictures show...it starts frizzing up as soon as I go outside! ;)

felicia

very nice. you are an inspiration of mine. i bc'ed a month ago and i'm not liking it(just b/c it's so short), so your pictures show me i need to hang in there.

lonei

Congrats, looking good! I remember speaking to you when you were relaxed, boy I've been here a long time!

kinkylyfe

WOW--- Has it only been two years??? Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! :dance7:

As you probably already know, I have stalked your album. :D