I'm Doing A Call Out: Sprungonhairboards, Your Hair!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
is certainly looking ravishing in your avatar picture. Ladies, check it out. It's gorgeous and shiny. It kind of reminds me of Nay007's hair when she first came to the board. I remember salivating quite a bit over her hair. :D

Beautiful hair Sprung! :up:

Totally agree with you guys - beautiful head of hair. Sprungon, how long do you leave the relaxer on to get a texturizer look? Do you use mild or regular? I would love to know your regimen.

OMG so have I, her hair is fabulous...and to think she has a tiny little picture of her hair...shame on her!

yes! Her hair is so gorgeous, thick . . . and that shine! :love:
Hey sprung, is there a link to more pics?:Flahsssss *crosses fingers hoping there are tons more*:lol: I need to soak in as much inspiring hair as I can these days :lol:

I've been admiring that avatar for a while now. Her hair is beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing her album too.

Yes, she has some awesome hair! Speaking of Nay007, where has she been?

Aww ya'll! Thank you! And coming from some of my hair inspirations wow! I'm all blushin over here and stuff :lol:

I'm workin on my album now. I want it to include lots of different styles and how to's so I can only put it together as fast as I change my hairstyles :lol: So far I have my retouch and maxiglide pics, a rollerset, a flexirod set, a braidout and I think some braids. I'll have a link in my siggy when I put it alllllll together.

Thanks again everybody :kiss:

Last edited:
Back