Is this a forum for white people and other end of week random hair experiences

Hidden_Angel

I dunno one of my home boys I want to give him MTG to help fill out his edges cause his hairline is set back 5 inchs off his forhead..

prettypuff1

lol....
this isn't a hiar thought, but i am laughing at american idol rejects online....
i got me another ORS PAk.. i like this whole washing saturdaynights...
my son is up form his nap, he is about to get it good

Nuelle

natstar said:
A part of me wants to relax/cut or color just for a change. But i'm too scared and comfortable in the familiar. :perplexed I need a change though.

Me too!!! Not the relaxing part, but I have this urge to color and cut my hair. I'm bored. Once I reach BSL, I think I'll color my hair. I need a change badly...Lately, I've been obsessing about my ends. I'll probably get them trimmed some time soon. I just hope I won't regret it.

RosesBlack

i have SUCH a terrible urge to cut my hair. :(

Only because I'm absolutely dying for a new style or color or something.

Mortons

The beautician I went to this past week was like...you have beautiful hair...that made me smile because I have been doing it myself for the past 2 months :)

I need to learn how to henna...I want to go jet shiny black

RosesBlack

Wow I just realized I'm a reformed PJ. I used to buy all sorts of stuff for my hair and just realized that I've cut all that out to the two/three products that really work.

ladylibra

Carla From VA said:
My mother and god mother told me I need to buy
Just in general, I never take hair advice from people with broken off, see through hair, but they are always the first people to offer their advice up freely. Most of the times unasked. The people I encounter with gorgeous hair aren't saying a word to me. If one more person tells me I need some pink oil or some TCB on my head, I will likely scream.

OKAY????? :lol: i feel you on this!

my step-dad made mention of my son having "dat gud hur" yesterday. and for once, i decided not to say anything. my mom opened her big mouth instead: "well you know what Tiffany says whenever we start talking about 'good hair' - you know she's gonna say there is no such thing."

then they laughed like i'm the stupid one for thinking this way... :confused:

keep in mind they were all talking about how "nappy" my son's hair was before his haircut... cuz like my hair it barely curls if under an inch, but between 2 inches and 12 inches it just has super-shrunken coils. and he has a lot more 4b mixed in with his 4a so... :perplexed he only has "dat gud hur" when it's short, i guess...