I'm getting lazy...

Millahdoowop

I already know that when I take my braids out I'm not going to want to do my hair everyday. ::sigh:: I got so use to these, I could just get up and go in the morning. Now I have to wake up earlier in the morning to do my hair. Am I the only one who feels this way? Maaaan I know I can't wait to get my weave in January... I'm getting lazy.

sky_blu

Yes! Which is the reason I wore braids for so long. But now I just wrap my hair in the bonnet at night and when I wake up its almost in place so I just comb it just a little bit and bam its a style :lol: well somewhat. But its decent enough to go to work. :ohwell:

KathyMay

this is why I am getting a sew in tomorrow I have been wearing my hair out for a month and I am just tried of doing (read wearing a bun) it everyday.

Millahdoowop

Okay at least I'm not alone. It's just so much better to get a little bit more rest in the morning before I have to go to class. Not to mention me being constantly paranoid, checking length all the time, freaking out over a few shed hairs. I'm hair obsessed. :perplexed