Naturals are you dreading fall and winter ?

PaperClip

Winters in Michigan.... yikes!

Why did 2 ponytails and 3 half-wigs come in the mail to me today (I ordered them!) so I suppose that's what I'll be rocking this fall/winter!

I wanted to get some twist extensions (not kinky twists...they're all ovah the place!) but I had to get my hair cut after some micros so I think I should save my moolah and cornrow it and put on a half wig and keep it moving.

Ms Lala

I love fall and winter for my hair. I have less frizz and if I decide to straighten my hair it lasts longer.

jamaraa

Winter or summer, makes no diff to my hair. I don't CW at all therefore I'm not worried about being too cold or anything. I wash my hair as needed and blow dry it, so I don't worry about having wet hair in winter or summer.

ImFree27

Nope I'm not worried, I just drink more water and eat more fish so my hair wont be dry, and do hot oil treatments every week, I don't wear wash n go's either...

RedVelvet310

I'm doing exactly what I did last winter.. slap it under a wig :yep:, it grew like crazy and when the warm weather comes back next year people will be SHOCKED at how long my hair got.

SEMO

As far as haircare goes, I'm looking forward to it. It means I can re-try my hand at flat ironing without worrying about my hair puffing up within minutes.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I am not natural yet, but the winter will get me a step closer to the end of my transition. I'm hoping to have mastered flat twists by then.:rolleyes:

STLCoverGirl

I love fall and winter, I don't have to worry about humidity and frizzy hair.:grin: It's already starting to cool off and I am soo ready for it.

I can use very little product , whereas in the summer months I have to "weigh" my hair down with products. My hair can be light and bouncy.

I am going to order another Sedu and my flat irons will last...I can't wait, lol.