I'm New and Excited to be Here!

KLomax

:hiya::hiya::hiya::hiya::hiya:

I use baking soda & ACV to poo as well......GIRRRRL spill the beans about that bs/acv/honey mixture:yep:

MissMasala5

CenteredGirl!!!! :hiya:

How the heck did I miss this post???? Anyway...YAY!!!! I am glad to see you and your hair here on LHCF :yep:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Yayyyyyy.......CG, you're here!!!! I'm so happy now! I just logged in and this is the first thread I saw. This really made my day.

You'll love it here girl and at the rate you're going you'll be wl in no time. Ladies, CG is a real gem.

Talk to you later girl.

CenteredGirl

:dance7:MedMunky and Napp- Heyy you guys. I feeling more and more at home! This is indeed a Reunion party.

:worship2:Poka! My other Hair Goddess. I'm soooo happy to be here with you. You know I think you are the bomb diggaddy!:urock:

Lady - Thanks for your kind words. Sorry you couldn't see the pics, I added you and everyone else here to my bud list so you can see my profile and go to my fotki.

Prospurr - With hair like yours, now I'm really not worried about my half century age! Your hair is fierce!

Klomax - What an enthusiatic greeting. Did I really speal the beans? Darn :hide: Tee hee. At least I know that I'm on the right track by the looks of your super hair.

Self-Style - yea, I'm pretty stuck up. Most people are sick of talking to my hand..

I hope you know I'm so kidding:laugh:. Thanks for your kind evaluation.

issidoll

Hi CG...nice to see you over here. Hi to SJ, BJ, Napps and the rest of the crew from the other site ...ggl. It is a reunion. :band:

Prettyeyes

HEY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Everyone CG is the best!!! Her hair is gougeous! Welcome to lhcf. This girl is a pro!

CenteredGirl

((((Pretty)))) I have MISSED you GIL sis. Lawd knows I have been scouring fotkis to leave a message. Found Alynxx, Luvmi and Leesh. Hopefully we will all be together again. Thankyou for your kind words. You are the BEST! Ladies, Pretty is a wonderful hair care discussion leader and a builder of really supportive relationships.

Issidoll - wow, we are popping up all over here. This is fantastic indeed.:yep:

Hopeful and AstheCurlsTurn (great handle by the way), wonderful to make you ladies aquaintance. Thanks for taking time to welcome me onboard.