I'm scared that my hair may be over procesed.

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
Okay I posted last week about possibly getting extensions for my debutante ball. And I didn't get the extensions.

Instead I got a perm and freeze curls as I would call them. Now getting the hard curls with the gel and spritz and everything doesn't bother me, becasue I don't get curls done at all, in fact this past weekend was the first time I had curls since 2005 I believe for Homecoming.

But my other cousin did my perm, because the lady who did my curls was out of the shop for a little while. I was apprehensive becasue I've seen her give my little cousin a perm, and she goes OVER the new growth, and on the the actual body of the hair, like giving it little reminents of the rest o the relaxer. I didn't want to be mean, and be like no, so I went on ahead. She applied it okay, but she missed a few spots, and drove me crazy, because the parts that did get the perm for right now, came out great, and there's a few waves in the parts that didn't get permed.

I haven't washed out my curls yet, but I'm planning on to this weekend, and I'm afraid that it was over processed. So what can I do to start protecting my hair from this.

And btw, normally I don't let my family members do my hair, only this lady Ty at Fantastic Sams.

TIA for y'alls responses.