I'm SO Disappointed with Joico

If you were looking for moisturizing with excellent slip, I think you should have gone with the Moisture Recovery line or Silk Results. The K-pak has a good amount of protein in it.

You know what girl? Maybe your hair just wasn't in need of protein at the time. By the way your hair reacted, it sounds like it was craving moisture. Don't give up on the line yet. Wait until your hair is begging for protein and give it one more shot. :rolleyes:

Okay! Thank you for the advise. This is why I love this site, because you ladies have great insight.

Thanks for this thread.

I used Joico for the past two weeks and I absolutely love it. I washed my hair in the shower on Friday. I think the heat helped. I also had to use a leave-in detangler and take my time detangling (11 weeks post). I only got through with one side of my head, and ended up blow-drying when it was 85% dry. My hair has done quite well. My flat-ironed roots held up longer than 2 hours, and it has body and swang.

Question: I just have the K-pak reconstructor and the serum. I'm relaxing this week, is there anything else I should have?

Hmm sorry to hear you didnt have good results. I recently bought the joico k pak shampoo and conditioner the liters like 33.8 oz each were on sale at the local jcpenny salon for 21.00 as a set...Anyway, I am very pleased my hair is do softtt!!!

I am still trying to find the hydrator locally everywhere I go it is sold out.

If K-Pak is too strong for you, try the Moisture Recovery Line. You get a little protein and lots of slip and moisture.

Back