In need of a lil Hairspiration...Pics Please!

LadyKaypnyc

Hey girls, I'm finally out of my style rut...lately I was just feeling really...:blah: about my hair becasuse I was rocking the same ol' styles.

Well, today I tried something new (after seeing this White girl on the train rocking a cute french roll :giggle:) and I loved it, it actually made me look my age (I'm 24, but I always manage to look 14 and I hate it :nono:)

To keep the inspiration going, Please share some of your fav styles (relaxed, natural, texturized, texlaxed)

TIA!!! :bighug:

Here's the back
PSA: IGNORE THE KITCHEN :giggle:

Irresistible

Hey girls, I'm finally out of my style rut...lately I was just feeling really...:blah: about my hair becasuse I was rocking the same ol' styles.

Well, today I tried something new (after seeing this White girl on the train rocking a cute french roll :giggle:) and I loved it, it actually made me look my age (I'm 24, but I always manage to look 14 and I hate it :nono:)

To keep the inspiration going, Please share some of your fav styles (relaxed, natural, texturized, texlaxed)

TIA!!! :bighug:

Here's the back
PSA: IGNORE THE KITCHEN :giggle:

oh its very pretty and you can tell you was feelin it too! :yep:

looks great girl!

JustKiya

That's CUTE!!!

This is my album of styles (almost all updos) that I've been hoarding as I run across them online. Very few are done on natural hair, but I think as long as your hair is long enough, it makes no nevermind.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I really like your hair!! That is too cute, I can't wait until I can do styles like that.

Here are some of my favs:

Wash n Shake

Twist out done with big twists and then put in a puff

Twist out done with smaller twists

200AndOne

oh - u did ask for pics didn't u?? - i'm sorry i don't have any to share. i'm really early into documenting my hair story, but here's a :bump: for more responses