IndianRapunzel Reggies

2themax

I am interested in having such long hair:yep: she never answered one of the questions about what foods she eats to obtain it.:nono:

flowinlocks

The women on the site have scary long hair. I know 90% of it is genetics, but I wish I could just have a fourth of what they have.

JFK

One of them wrote that they oil their hair with coconut oil weekly.

I'm wondering if that is the major contributor to their hair shine. Their bling is just ridiculous. I don't have time to adopt the Ayurveda reggie but I may have time to throw in some weekly coconut oiling.

Vashti

They have such beautiful hair! There's a Polynesian girl that goes to my church and she has really long black hair that is really shiny like theirs and she uses coconut oil to get that shine.

anon123

It really amuses me that, I get visitors as young as twenty, which is half my age and they literally go bonkers seeing my hair. They behave like unruly school kids in a candy store. They pull my hair on the chair/bed or across the room, holding the base of ponytail/braid, wrap it on their hand, neck, put in pocket, smell my hair, oil/shampoo it or ask me to flip/rub on their face. I find it very funny.

What kind of visitors are these?!:look:

She has lovely hair. I don't think such regimens will work for my hair type.

Stella B.

That's a lot of hair!!!! This is the second Indian long hair video that I have had a chance to view, and I'm noticing how they fingercomb a lot, and when a comb is used, it is never run completely thru the thickness of the hair. Anyone else notice that the comb is used laying on its side, with the tines of the comb gently raking over (not thru) the top layer of hair????? I would imagine you get to keep a lot more hair strands on your head, by combing hair this way; instead of pulling and tugging the comb thru it. Very interesting.....