SL to BSL/ MBL

wannabelong

I don't have long hair now but I know I will. I started above ear length about a year and a half ago. I'm now shoulder length, I think I've got about 2-3 more inches before hitting APL by my 2nd anniversary in November. My starting point is in my avatar. I keep it there so when I get discouraged it reminds me how far I've come. I think if I can make it from a shaved nape to almost APL then I can make it to BSL or MBL.

princessdi

I've never had long hair.....I just thought it wasn't possible; however, now I'm almost BSL and hope to be BSB by December 09. Anything is possible!!:grin:

Last edited:

LushLox

I started at NL last year and I'm not that far from APL at the moment. As has already been mentioned the time watching is not going to help. I'm thinking that it will take me up to three years to get to the length that I want and that's fine - I'm enjoying it!

beans4reezy

I've never had long hair.....I just thought it wasn't possible; however, now I'm almost BSL and hope to be BSB by December 09. Anything is possible!!:grin:

Princess, I was WAITING for an update from you!!! Your hair looks beautiful!!! Thank you for the encouragement!!!!

Last edited:

brittneyy92

My hair was always a thin, raggedy MAYBE APL. Maybe the end of my see through ends reached it. Now, My hair is mid back length. I need to take update pictures. I'm a FULL bsl, but i'm definately mbl now. It actually is like 1/2 inch away from my waist in the back!

FlawedBeauty

yea u can make it. my hair has always been a short and chewed up mess. it never got past SL really all at once until i joined. now im just at BSL.