Intial Sermon...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Please pray for me, I am doing my intial sermon and I know that God's has it all in control but my flesh is a nervous weck. My sermon has been written and I don't think that it's long enough but I don't know what else to say.

All top of everything else, the devil has been very very busy this week but I know that he is a lier.

Please please just me and my family in prayer.

God Bless

HERicane10

My prayers are with you LadyR!;) But I'm sure you know that if God has put a "word" in your belly, all you need do is be a willing vessel for Him to deliver it!:)

Sweet C

Our prayers are definitely with you. Just remember to take your time, and don't focus on the faces, b/c the people will have you nervous and rushing. And allow the HS to have his way. You can have stuff written down, and God will take you in a very different direction, so my prayer for you is that God will provide you with the boldness to preach his unadulterated Word before his people that He has given you to speak.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thank you for your prayers. God is and was in control and I am now a licensed Minister.

I speak on the title of " Your Past is not Your Future" coming from Gen 19: 1-26 and Lot and his wife.

MrsQueeny

LadyR said:
Thank you for your prayers. God is and was in control and I am now a licensed Minister.

I speak on the title of " Your Past is not Your Future" coming from Gen 19: 1-26 and Lot and his wife.
Congrats!!! Q

Mocha5

You go, girl! There's nothing more important than being one of God's servants!:grin: Sorry I missed it but God has an appointed place and time for us...;)