Inversion Challenge 2017 & Beyond

gvin89

Can I do the 1st-7th of each month? I only ask because I see people say you should invert every 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Aggie

Day 3 of my inversions is complete with Xcel 21 sprayed on scalp and a 3 minute massage, inverted for 5.5 minutes.

Mocha5

View media item 128953View media item 128951
Hey, Ladies! Happy New Year!

I completed my week Dec 26th - Jan 1st. So my next week starts end of Jan.

I massaged with peppermint/rosemary oil diluted in castor oil on some days. Others days I used nothing. Leaned over my bed for 4 minutes listening to one of my jams (makes the time go by sooo fast!).

I've purchased an electronic scalp massager, which I'll add to my routine, and will probably purchase XCEL at some point. I'm a product junkie! Can't help myself!

Smiley79

I still would like to hear how others are "Inverting"

Off the Bed? Which is primarily what I do.

Or like @Aggie ? Or Sitting in a Chair?

I'd like to know more how some of you other Sistas are gettin' your Inversion on.

Please Share?

I simply bend over while standing up...I agree with @Aggie, I prefer when I hang my arms down. I do it for 4 minutes each day for 7 days. I have opted for the 1st week of every month. I usually massage beforehand and get the scalp going. Sometimes i maasage while inverted too.

And rise up SLOWLY!!!!!

Last edited:

Guinan

Re-Branding
What's this excel 21 spray that everyone is raving about?

I was thinking the same thing. I will have to look at the thread to see if it's something I should try. It seems like everyone that on the hair forum is using this product. It must be good. I wonder if it's a liquid or an oil. I might have to try this product after I'm done with the kinky curly hair polisher