is beginning to wonder(Kinda Long)

luthiengirlie

YHWH,

Is leading me to learn about the origins of Faith.

I feel like there are so many OPINIONS within Christianity

Who's telling the truth?

I believe the fundamentals are there that Yeshua is the way the truth and the life and no one can come to YHWH but by Yeshua.

I read an interesting quote today

I'm wondering if I need to apply this.

"Let YHWH teach me want He wants me to know directly."

Maybe I need to start doing that when so many factions are saying this is what the Word says.

I know the Word of YHWH is not superficial and that there are layers upon layers in His Word.

I admit feeling fustrated and wanting more of Him.

I have asked Him to help me not to be decieved and He's opened my eyes to the ton of deceptions that are out there. And some of those revelations are world-shaking I admit.

But I admit fustration. I want to obey Him the way He desires to be obeyed not based on deceptive doctrine.

I'm finding that the bible was telling the truth that it will be difficult to find the true Word of YHWH in the last days. I guess this is His way of saying seek ME and not all these other people. (Sighs)

Growing pains STINK!

This is a good topic.

The truth: there are so many conflicting opinions on various arenas of Christianity, even in this very forum. It can get overwhelming and confusing at times.

The Truth: as I'm sure we all know, lies in the Word. Moreover, it lies in your personal relationship with God. If you have a deeply personal relationship with Him, He will reveal the Truth to you despite what others say.

It's interesting that you bring up this topic, as yesterday I decided to take others' opinions and analyses within Christianity as just that - opinions and analyses, not the Truth. I went to church on Sunday, and the pastor preached about knowing God through scholarly works vs. knowing God through a personal relationship with Him. The latter is how we refrain from being confused by what others say. The latter is how we get the "real" Truth. Doing so entails locking yourself away with God daily.

The pastor referenced Matthew 16:

13When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"

14They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."

15"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"

16Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

This is a good topic.

The truth: there are so many conflicting opinions on various arenas of Christianity, even in this very forum. It can get overwhelming and confusing at times.

The Truth: as I'm sure we all know, lies in the Word. Moreover, it lies in your personal relationship with God. If you have a deeply personal relationship with Him, He will reveal the Truth to you despite what others say.

It's interesting that you bring up this topic, as yesterday I decided to take others' opinions and analyses within Christianity as just that - opinions and analyses, not the Truth. I went to church on Sunday, and the pastor preached about knowing God through scholarly works vs. knowing God through a personal relationship with Him. The latter is how we refrain from being confused by what others say. The latter is how we get the "real" Truth. Doing so entails locking yourself away with God daily.

The pastor referenced Matthew 16:

13When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"

14They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."

15"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"

16Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Its funny that you state this because honestly after I posted this thread and I kept reading chapter and chapter in YHWH's word about not being swayed. In proverbs and especially Esphesians 4:13-14

[That it might develop] until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the [full and accurate] knowledge of the Son of God, that [we might arrive] at really mature manhood (the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection), the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him. 14 So then, we may no longer be children, tossed [like ships] to and fro between chance gusts of teaching and wavering with every changing wind of doctrine, [the prey of] the cunning and cleverness of unscrupulous men, [gamblers engaged] in every shifting form of trickery in inventing errors to mislead. 15 Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)(AMP)

This is His way og saying time to grow up from being a teenage Christian to being an adult. So this is a time of locking away. I feel he put this fustration in my spirit because the enemy wouldn't want us to be fustrated and desire more of YHWH. So this is what I'm getting!

Back