New Thread "Interceeding for marriage" Conflict free

I notice changes In ME. I'm very much healing from pain. It's helped me be less selfish lol. I weed out men a lot more.. I don't tolerate things.

My heart wants to see marriages healed even if I never get married.... I think I have a special place for marriages in my heart

You're not alone with the selflessness, luthiengirlie.. lol Marriage has taught me A LOT about ME and how to be selfless. I've had that middle-child syndrome...you know, Me in the Middle :laugh: until I married. I don't believe anyone gets into a perfect marriage, but rather marriage is what perfects the couple.

Also ladies, please keep in your prayers young couples who are just starting their journeys, that God will send to those who don't have in their lives prayerful, Godly counselors who will encourage them to stick with it, come what may. I was moved by a young couple at our church who had testified that counseling unearthed little, practical things that had a major impact on the health of their marriage. Not all problems are spiritual ones, sometimes, like with this couple, it's practical and something so simple, it's overlooked.

God bless

Good Morning Ladies, :Rose:

I hope that all of you are doing great and that you are continuously praying for others. I pray that you feel the anointing of God over your marriage and in every other aspect of your life. I found these videos on marriage, I pray that they will help someone in their journey.

[video=youtube;Y599H5io7h8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y599H5io7h8&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;0_s0SFKtN30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_s0SFKtN30&feature=related[/video]

Dear Abba YHWH,

I pray for those in marriages when they marry too quickly and when they find out that the person wasn't all they said that they were and are thinking of divorcing due to regret. I pray you heal those marriages. I ask that You hold the spoise back from divorce and remind them that even this..you can grow things and heal things in Yahshua's name I pray..Amein

God please give these women the faith of Abraham. Only one has to stand for their marriage in order for it to be possible.

:woohoo: :love5: :dance7: :thankyou: :dance7: :love5: :woohoo:​

Ladies I would like to thank everyone for participating in the 30 days of interceding for marriages. Even though we are not able to see it, lives were changed because of this. I pray that God remains the center of all of your marriages; look to Him for guidance and for strength. What the Lord has joined together, let no man put asunder.
:amen:

Ephesians 5:22-33 (New International Version)

Wives and Husbands

22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
29 After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church—
30 for we are members of his body.
31 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."
32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.
33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Family Life - Troubled Marriage

Revive Our Hearts Topics

Proverbs 31.org

A Virtuous Woman

30 Days of Encouragement

:Rose: Stay blessed and happily married. :Rose:​

What a terrific thread!

Father God, I thank you for being directed to this thread. The enemy has been attacking marriages and the family, placing doubt in your Word. There are many couples getting separated and divorced daily. Patience is running low and daily irritations are running high. Loved ones are advising couples to just get out of YOUR holy covenant and advising distressed couples to just move on! But I know that your Word says, "Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate!" (Matthew 19:6) Please give hope, faith, and courage to the husbands and wives that are alone this Christmas season facing the threat of looming divorce. Your Word says, "I hate divorce, says the Lord God of Israel!" (Malachi 2:16) When you bring couples together you bring them together as ONE flesh! Marriage is an intense bond and is NOT something that should be torn apart. Divorce destroys what You make Father God! You have perfectly and sovereignly brought couples together yet more than 1/2 of Christian couples are choosing to dissolve their covenant with You. Father, I know that no situation is too hard for you. (Genesis 18:14) And that all things are possible for those that believe. I am believing for restored marriages, healing amongst heartbroken spouses, unconditional love where there were conditions placed. I thank you for favor and your blessings in Jesus name, AMEN!

Back