Is this the MIzani Neutralizing shampoo?

Crystal

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.vipsalononline.com/slow/4slow.html

is this the link to the mizani neutralizing shampoo? it just says neu so i wasn't sure. has anyone ever ordered from this site before? is it reliable?

[/ QUOTE ]

I order my relaxer and my shampoo from there... I've ordered from them three times this year and they are great... they overnight your stuff so you get it in 2-3 days and they give you a free brush (that I never used until this morning, I have three) But to answer your question, yes they are very reliable.

As far as the shampoo goes, I don't know if it's a neutralizing but they are very quick with email responses so you can email them and ask.

The charge $7.95 for shipping. No matter what you order. No matter how big or small. I use Mizani relaxer but I do not use Mizani neutralizing shampoo nor do I think it's necessary that you have to buy Mizani.

In my opinion, your good if you go to sally's and buy any neutralizng shampoo... it really doesn't have to be Mizani.

Good Luck.

soslychic

Thank you! What experiences have you had with Mizani? I've never used it before. Do you think it would work on my THICK THICK 4b hair?

Crystal

I have personally fallen in love with Mizani. I have thin 4a hair and it worked for me... Thick 4b? I don't know how it would work but many people love Mizani.

I made the switch from No-lye to Mizani Lye Mild and I could tell a big difference... The No-lye dried my hair out.. and I don't experience that with Mizani and also Mizani doesn't get my hair bone straight like the No-lye but I'm liking the waves it leaves behind. I lieft it in for 18 minutes... I only base my hair, ears, and neck-line when I relax and I didn't burn at all, not one tingle.

I could only find the big 4lb tub so I had to go on faith that it worked for me. And it did.

But you'd have to ask other thick 4b's how it worked for them but it worked great on my hair. Good Luck.