Israel-Gaza Conflict

vevster

A 25 yo service man, Aaron Bushnell, set himself on fire in front of the Israeli Embassy yesterday. Apparently, this is the second person to do this. In Atlanta, a woman did the same thing and the main stream media didn’t really cover it.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.

naturalgyrl5199

Everyday I see videos of people on the ground dying. Doctors and Journalists being shot at. Babies born at the beginning of this new war being pulled out of the rubble. Videos of people being sniped in the streets while trying to get to the body of another person who was shot in the street (can someone explain this to me?). Videos of children shivering in shock. Israel has asked the Palestinians in Rafah to leave Rafah (but where to?--it was the last refuge) and those fleeing were shot at. Doctors on the front line now dead. More babies taking their last breath. At this point...I don't know what to call this but this isn't a real war. There aren't like these skirmishes...there are people with no weapons just being shot at and harassed in the street. A Christian Priest visiting Jerusalem was spit at near the Temple. I saw the oldest (or 2nd oldest) Christian Greek Orthodox church in Jerusalem bombed. There were people taking refuge inside. There is no explanation for why a family fleeing on a highway as they were instructed to were bombed. How do you explain video of Israeli military and citizens saying "even the children are guilty and can grow up to be Hamas?" (Can someone explain this to me?). Shaun King was removed from the internets but is back. Journalists working for International Papers are shot in the street even with their identifying clothes on. At this point The Palestinians are out of gas. They have no where to flee. They have no where to fly. The kidnapped are returning whole, clean, nourished, aggravated, but shaken. The first waves of children in Palestine are now dying of hunger. They have no mother to breastfeed them.

Also: Why are they shutting down hospitals? There are 2-3 babies in incubators. Many have died. Israel has not offered to safely transfer any of those in the ICUs, Incubators, etc to their own hospitals in Tel Aviv, other other safe place. I have a lot of questions for Israel. As Americans, we are feeling helpless, angry, and fatigued.

At this point, there are no Israeli infants dying. No Israeli hospitals taking on retaliatory bombings, Israeli citizens are relatively safe. For the Palestinians its basically the end of the world. I don't know what Israel or anyone in support of this expects us to do or feel. There is no compassion any more. Our country won't be able to wave this off. Chickens eventually come home to roost. You have to take responsibility on how you respond to a slight. Going full monty when you've always had the upper hand isn't strength.

vevster

Everyday I see videos of people on the ground dying. Doctors and Journalists being shot at. Babies born at the beginning of this new war being pulled out of the rubble. Videos of people being sniped in the streets while trying to get to the body of another person who was shot in the street (can someone explain this to me?). Videos of children shivering in shock. Israel has asked the Palestinians in Rafah to leave Rafah (but where to?--it was the last refuge) and those fleeing were shot at. Doctors on the front line now dead. More babies taking their last breath. At this point...I don't know what to call this but this isn't a real war. There aren't like these skirmishes...there are people with no weapons just being shot at and harassed in the street. A Christian Priest visiting Jerusalem was spit at near the Temple. I saw the oldest (or 2nd oldest) Christian Greek Orthodox church in Jerusalem bombed. There were people taking refuge inside. There is no explanation for why a family fleeing on a highway as they were instructed to were bombed. How do you explain video of Israeli military and citizens saying "even the children are guilty and can grow up to be Hamas?" (Can someone explain this to me?). Shaun King was removed from the internets but is back. Journalists working for International Papers are shot in the street even with their identifying clothes on. At this point The Palestinians are out of gas. They have no where to flee. They have no where to fly. The kidnapped are returning whole, clean, nourished, aggravated, but shaken. The first waves of children in Palestine are now dying of hunger. They have no mother to breastfeed them.

Also: Why are they shutting down hospitals? There are 2-3 babies in incubators. Many have died. Israel has not offered to safely transfer any of those in the ICUs, Incubators, etc to their own hospitals in Tel Aviv, other other safe place. I have a lot of questions for Israel. As Americans, we are feeling helpless, angry, and fatigued.

At this point, there are no Israeli infants dying. No Israeli hospitals taking on retaliatory bombings, Israeli citizens are relatively safe. For the Palestinians its basically the end of the world. I don't know what Israel or anyone in support of this expects us to do or feel. There is no compassion any more. Our country won't be able to wave this off. Chickens eventually come home to roost. You have to take responsibility on how you respond to a slight. Going full monty when you've always had the upper hand isn't strength.
Evil. Pure evil. The victims of the holocaust are perpetuating the cycle.

ScorpioBeauty09

For the Palestinians its basically the end of the world. I don't know what Israel or anyone in support of this expects us to do or feel. There is no compassion any more. Our country won't be able to wave this off. Chickens eventually come home to roost. You have to take responsibility on how you respond to a slight. Going full monty when you've always had the upper hand isn't strength.
Your entire post is on point but especially this part. I don't have the words to describe how angry and disgusted I am that the US is supporting this genocide. :angry2: The Israelis are behaving just like the Nazis. Even worse by some accounts based on data about how many Palestinian children are killed per day vs children killed daily at Auschwitz. Israeli government officials say proudly that they have no problem starving Palestinians to death and expand into Gaza to create a Greater Israel (sound familiar?) and still we keep sending them weapons while US politicians justify it.

The pictures and videos of babies and infants dying are especially triggering as I'm carrying my own LO. Mothers trying to feed their children, having C-sections with no anesthesia. Doctors forced to take women's uterus' out because they'll have a quicker recovery time. All the children orphaned or forced to take care of their siblings because they've lost their parents. People losing entire families. Innocent children dying. I don't know how anyone with an ounce of humanity can look at this and say "it's justified." And it's not Republicans/conservatives I'm talking about. They abandoned their humanity a long time ago. It's the Democrats and so-called liberals I'm most disgusted with. Compassion and humanity are gone.

My mom always reminds me: Allah allows evil-doers longevity so they can be punished even more later. I don't know how the US' chickens will come home to roost. But they will. :look: And it will be ugly and messy.

vevster

There is an app called No THanks, that I plan to download today, I believe it enables you to identify Israeli business so you can make your purchases consciously.

The car wash I go to is Israeli run. No more.

I order my CBD ointment from a Zionist. No more.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

A 25 yo service man, Aaron Bushnell, set himself on fire in front of the Israeli Embassy yesterday. Apparently, this is the second person to do this. In Atlanta, a woman did the same thing and the main stream media didn’t really cover it.
Nobody is hiding the Burning Bushnell story. I encourage more Hamas supporters to get on this bandwagon.

Rastafarai

There is an app called No THanks, that I plan to download today, I believe it enables you to identify Israeli business so you can make your purchases consciously.

The car wash I go to is Israeli run. No more.

I order my CBD ointment from a Zionist. No more.

Thanks for sharing!

Crackers Phinn

It's not that Hamas is not trying to kill Israelis; Israel just has a better defense system via the iron dome. There have been rockets launched into Israel several times a week at all hours of the day for decades.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OmF22EFc7Xk?si=ptJEyhF99JIloFny

What's in this video and thousands like it on social media did not start October 7. This was part of life when I lived there. Before the wall, Israel was rampant with PLO directed suicide bombings using the kids that people say they so concerned about.

Also, I'm hoping with all the hopes that you are not referring to October 7 as a slight. A slight is not being invited to a party, not a politically directed rape and murder spree of civilians. I cannot think of a slight in history that involved hostages.

Crackers Phinn

DJ Khaled hasn't said anything about how he feels about this war. I work with a relative of his and she is devastated but pissed at him.

He may be an "enemy by birth" but at this point pretty much all Palestinians of the diaspora are mad at him. They done threw him away and took his card.
There are two black :moon: men carrying his Palestinian :moon: around because he doesn't want his shoes to get dirty. This is a non black person who says n' all the time but the focus is whether Palestinians are mad at him.

I guess this is what passes for cute.

vevster

They say that young man self immolated because he heard that US Troops were killing Palestinians in the tunnels. US troops on the ground in Gaza murdering people.
God help us.

vevster

If anyone is interested. I’ve heard it is fabulous soap from before the conflict.

These soaps are fantastic so creamy nice for bathing.

naturalgyrl5199

It's not that Hamas is not trying to kill Israelis; Israel just has a better defense system via the iron dome. There have been rockets launched into Israel several times a week at all hours of the day for decades.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OmF22EFc7Xk?si=ptJEyhF99JIloFny

What's in this video and thousands like it on social media did not start October 7. This was part of life when I lived there. Before the wall, Israel was rampant with PLO directed suicide bombings using the kids that people say they so concerned about.

Also, I'm hoping with all the hopes that you are not referring to October 7 as a slight. A slight is not being invited to a party, not a politically directed rape and murder spree of civilians. I cannot think of a slight in history that involved hostages.
I'm using the wrong word when I use slight. (On its face it looks like 2000 dead vs 30000 and counting). Palestine has no army. Israel does. On its face it looks bad because there are more civilians than Hamas dying. We know this conflict has been going on for decades. But Israel themselves are using this scorched earth policy as what they say is a response to Oct 7 and not before because they could have razed Gaza prior to this. They had the weapons and the support for a while. But for some reason they chose not to. So they are the ones using THAT date as justification for the current situation. Now for me, based on your reminder that this has been an ongoing conflict and Hamas, Hezbollah, the now extinct PLO have been terrorizing Israel for a while, again, Israel could have done this long ago. You could argue that they were just waiting for a good reason to do something like this as if they already WANTED TO---Idk. Does it even matter at this point? The missing are still missing. Those who died won't come back.
The fact still remains that the death of babies and mothers and children that I see with this scorched earth policy is still something I'm supposed to say:
Yeah Israel done been through a lot and it's just their turn now? Just......ignore the dead babies? Cause the west sent money and support to Israel for years in support of what the terrorists and the PLO was doing to them. To this day! When Israel needed support to defend themselves, the west didn't bat an eye, money was sent. People could still live, hospitals stood, food was available.
Now, we can see these failed hospitals, now we see what looks like an apartheid system, now we have a little more insight on what the west has been supporting. There is little to no food getting in or out. If Israel has been shipping Palestinian preemies in incubators to their hospitals for safety then it hasn't been on the news. More died than could make it to safety anyway. And it's uglier than we knew. Now the last "safe city" is about to be razed. Why? They tell the Palestinians to flee south and they do. Now they razing the south. We were angry and what was being done to Israeli citizens and their self determination. Now we mad at the dead Palestinian babies and we wrong? Hypocritical-possibly. But....how are we supposed to feel? The reality is, we just didn't know the EXTENT. But we have a right to be upset at what we see. Come on.

naturalgyrl5199

Nobody is hiding the Burning Bushnell story. I encourage more Hamas supporters to get on this bandwagon.
You want more "Hamas supporters" to self immolate?
I begged you months ago not to lose your heart.
Your humanity. But I can't tell you how to feel when I know you and your family suffer, You and I are having a civilized debate and convo. But this will be my last comment on it bc it's too heart wrenching and I have to remember that. I'm 50 degrees separated from this but I wasn't privy to the death on the Israeli side I just went along with what I was told. Israel hurts-go get them back. Now that we can see, especially the newborn babies born after 10/7, I feel the draw. But you're not the one out there on the ground killing. My anger is towards this system. The West has more chickens coming home to roost real soon.

I follow a couple of Jewish folk who are deeply conflicted because while they support their country, they don't like to see the dead civilians on the other side either. There have been several who are related to the kidnapped who said out loud they want Bibi out. They do not agree with his policy. At all.

larry3344

@naturalgyrl5199 I appreciate the empathetic way you touch on this topic. I think the challenge is looking at this conflict with hard line stances. Either you are pro-Palestinian or pro-Israeli. But in my opinion, a long standing conflict as this one, either side at various occasions can be on the wrong side of history and it is my humble opinion that currently Israel is on the wrong side of history. But it is my opinion that Israel is both the perpetrator with the support of USA and the victim - precisely the civilian. They are the victim of Western hegemony and their Jewish elites who keep their safe haven in other countries, while the common man is on the receiving end of loss, destruction and overall instability. It’s ironic for me to see many Jewish American elites have an extreme pro-Israel policy while comfortably in America/UK/etc… while pushing other Jews in an unstable region. In a way that there seems to be a vested interest to fan the flames to keep this ongoing conflict for some financial and political gain.

It is clear to me that some of Jewish-Israeli anti-Palestinian stance is a trauma response for what took place in the Holocaust. The extreme fear of being violated once again, is why they are so focused on controlling the narrative and snuffing any level of criticism by labelling it anti-semitism through various arms such as the ADL but in the long run they are harming themselves in the court of public opinion. But even the increasing goodwill that Palestinians are getting now can be snatched away at any time. Nothing is indefinite in this life.

If Israel is not challenged in the way they are managing this war, this create an awful precedent on the world stage. As for the Palestinians they need to figure out the type of leadership they want to assure their survival as a nation/people. As unfair as it is, things are never going to go back to how they were. Far too many lives have been lost and at what cost.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

I'm using the wrong word when I use slight. (On its face it looks like 2000 dead vs 30000 and counting). Palestine has no army. Israel does. On its face it looks bad because there are more civilians than Hamas dying. We know this conflict has been going on for decades. But Israel themselves are using this scorched earth policy as what they say is a response to Oct 7 and not before because they could have razed Gaza prior to this. They had the weapons and the support for a while. But for some reason they chose not to. So they are the ones using THAT date as justification for the current situation. Now for me, based on your reminder that this has been an ongoing conflict and Hamas, Hezbollah, the now extinct PLO have been terrorizing Israel for a while, again, Israel could have done this long ago. You could argue that they were just waiting for a good reason to do something like this as if they already WANTED TO---Idk. Does it even matter at this point? The missing are still missing. Those who died won't come back.
The fact still remains that the death of babies and mothers and children that I see with this scorched earth policy is still something I'm supposed to say:
Yeah Israel done been through a lot and it's just their turn now? Just......ignore the dead babies? Cause the west sent money and support to Israel for years in support of what the terrorists and the PLO was doing to them. To this day! When Israel needed support to defend themselves, the west didn't bat an eye, money was sent. People could still live, hospitals stood, food was available.
Now, we can see these failed hospitals, now we see what looks like an apartheid system, now we have a little more insight on what the west has been supporting. There is little to no food getting in or out. If Israel has been shipping Palestinian preemies in incubators to their hospitals for safety then it hasn't been on the news. More died than could make it to safety anyway. And it's uglier than we knew. Now the last "safe city" is about to be razed. Why? They tell the Palestinians to flee south and they do. Now they razing the south. We were angry and what was being done to Israeli citizens and their self determination. Now we mad at the dead Palestinian babies and we wrong? Hypocritical-possibly. But....how are we supposed to feel? The reality is, we just didn't know the EXTENT. But we have a right to be upset at what we see. Come on.
I'm not going to downplay how you feel about the woman and baby propaganda and it is propaganda. You are supposed to have this reaction. As long as the terrorists put women and children in front of the camera, it takes the emphasis off the grown men who are those women and children's husbands, uncles, cousins, and fathers whose actions put them in harm's way. Those same men raped Israeli women and murdered everyone they came across including babies. Those same men will use a ceasefire to stage another attack with more rape, pillage, and murder of Israeli women and babies then we are right back to them pulling the heartstrings of the West over the Israel DEFENSE Force actually going out there and well...defending against those MEN both Palestinian and assorted Arabs who keep the circle of poo lit and ongoing.

The charge that Israel is using 10/7 as an excuse to take Gaza overlooks the change in rules of engagement perpetrated by Hamas. Hamas brought a different attack and they are getting a different response. There is no respect for shows of weakness in the ME and taking a business as usual approach would have been the equivalent of turning the other cheek so Hamas could slap that side too.

Crackers Phinn

You want more "Hamas supporters" to self immolate?
Yes, people who support terrorists should set themselves on fire. I'll hand them the gasoline and the match.
I begged you months ago not to lose your heart.
Your humanity. But I can't tell you how to feel when I know you and your family suffer, You and I are having a civilized debate and convo. But this will be my last comment on it bc it's too heart wrenching and I have to remember that. I'm 50 degrees separated from this but I wasn't privy to the death on the Israeli side I just went along with what I was told. Israel hurts-go get them back. Now that we can see, especially the newborn babies born after 10/7, I feel the draw. But you're not the one out there on the ground killing. My anger is towards this system. The West has more chickens coming home to roost real soon.

I follow a couple of Jewish folk who are deeply conflicted because while they support their country, they don't like to see the dead civilians on the other side either. There have been several who are related to the kidnapped who said out loud they want Bibi out. They do not agree with his policy. At all.

My heart is where it's always been. There's not much difference between my political stance on Israel vs the Caribbean and African countries pursuing self-determination.

Crackers Phinn

@naturalgyrl5199 I appreciate the empathetic way you touch on this topic. I think the challenge is looking at this conflict with hard line stances. Either you are pro-Palestinian or pro-Israeli. But in my opinion, a long standing conflict as this one, either side at various occasions can be on the wrong side of history and it is my humble opinion that currently Israel is on the wrong side of history. But it is my opinion that Israel is both the perpetrator with the support of USA and the victim - precisely the civilian. They are the victim of Western hegemony and their Jewish elites who keep their safe haven in other countries, while the common man is on the receiving end of loss, destruction and overall instability. It’s ironic for me to see many Jewish American elites have an extreme pro-Israel policy while comfortably in America/UK/etc… while pushing other Jews in an unstable region. In a way that there seems to be a vested interest to fan the flames to keep this ongoing conflict for some financial and political gain.

It is clear to me that some of Jewish-Israeli anti-Palestinian stance is a trauma response for what took place in the Holocaust. The extreme fear of being violated once again, is why they are so focused on controlling the narrative and snuffing any level of criticism by labelling it anti-semitism through various arms such as the ADL but in the long run they are harming themselves in the court of public opinion. But even the increasing goodwill that Palestinians are getting now can be snatched away at any time. Nothing is indefinite in this life.

If Israel is not challenged in the way they are managing this war, this create an awful precedent on the world stage. As for the Palestinians they need to figure out the type of leadership they want to assure their survival as a nation/people. As unfair as it is, things are never going to go back to how they were. Far too many lives have been lost and at what cost.
Do you understand what Palestinians, not just Hamas, ALL Palestinians mean when they say "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"?

larry3344

I'm not going to downplay how you feel about the woman and baby propaganda and it is propaganda. You are supposed to have this reaction. As long as the terrorists put women and children in front of the camera, it takes the emphasis off the grown men who are those women and children's husbands, uncles, cousins, and fathers whose actions put them in harm's way. Those same men raped Israeli women and murdered everyone they came across including babies. Those same men will use a ceasefire to stage another attack with more rape, pillage, and murder of Israeli women and babies then we are right back to them pulling the heartstrings of the West over the Israel DEFENSE Force actually going out there and well...defending against those MEN both Palestinian and assorted Arabs who keep the circle of poo lit and ongoing.

The charge that Israel is using 10/7 as an excuse to take Gaza overlooks the change in rules of engagement perpetrated by Hamas. Hamas brought a different attack and they are getting a different response. There is no respect for shows of weakness in the ME and taking a business as usual approach would have been the equivalent of turning the other cheek so Hamas could slap that side too.
However, you may feel about Palestinians and Arabs by extension, what you are implying is that Israel is in their right to genocide a people and if that’s the road that they choose to take, they are going to have to contend with the fallout of that decision. Israelis are 100% going to pay for this generations to come. The USA and western powers will 100% turn on Israel (despite backing them) as the narrative changes and this conflict begins to cost their reputation.

Oh and I will never respect a nation state that supported the Apartheid regime in South Africa and armed the government to oppress native Africans on their land.

Last edited: