Israel-Gaza Conflict

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
That they want their land back

It means Palestinians, not just Hamas, Palestinians, will kill every Jew in Israel and there is no room for compromise. Without compromise, the only choice for Jews in Israel is "or death" and ain't nobody volunteering for that.

However, you may feel about Palestinians and Arabs by extension, what you are implying is that Israel is in their right to genocide a people and if that’s the road that they choose to take, they are going to have to contend with the fallout of that decision. Israelis are 100% going to pay for this generations to come. The USA and western powers will 100% turn on Israel (despite backing them) as the narrative changes and this conflict begins to cost their reputation.

Oh and I will never respect a nation state that supported the Apartheid regime in South Africa and armed the government to oppress native Africans on their land.
Genocide has a definition no matter what Youtube University propaganda says. The UN definition is a crime committed with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, in whole or in part.

Despite the displacement of more than one million Palestinians in 1948, and the displacement of more than 200 thousand Palestinians (majority of them to Jordan) after the 1967 war, the Palestinian world population was 14 million by the end of 2022, which means that the number of Palestinians in the world has doubled about 10 times since the Nakba, and more than half of them lived in historical Palestine by the end of 2022. Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics

How do you have population growth for 7 decades in the same land as the people who are "destroying the group" per the definition of genocide? Genocides result in less people than the group started with so the propaganda math is not mathing.

Hamas' Gaza Health Ministry says 30K Palestinians have been killed since October 7. I'll double that number for them and say it's 60K just so I'm not accused of discounting the loss of life. The population of Gaza was 2 million. 60k/2M = 3%. If the IDF keeps this 3% genocide rate up combined with the Palestinian birth rate, all the Palestinians will be gone by the end of Neverary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no issue with you not respecting Israel for its role in South Africa and Apartheid. Caping for Arabs who would throw you in their Abeedtown is weird tho.

larry3344

@Crackers Phinn You are reading me wrong, I am not caping for Arabs, I am ultimately concerned about the precedent this sets worldwide and the impact this will have on Africa mainly.

You of all people should know that conflicts/wars do not limit themselves in their zone of influence. Had the Holocaust never happened, Israel wouldn’t exist. These things have a tendency to have repercussions that extend far beyond their borders for generations to come.

I am simply saying that if the State of Israel is willing to eradicate a people that were there before the State even existed than they will have to contend with the fallout and have to face the possibility that they may not continue to have USA’s backing, nor control the narrative of the ‘victimized Jew’. If that’s the cost they are willing to pay so be it but Palestinians and the people who support their cause aren’t going to take it lying down either.

Last edited:

larry3344

This is a very poignant speech by psychologist Mate’s which encapsulates some of my thoughts as of late with this conflict.

This is not just about Jewish Israelis finding belonging or Palestinian/Hamas terrorism. This is a story that reverberates for many groups globally because it is the story of so many indigenous groups who have been forcefully removed from a land to make way for new immigrants.

Last edited:

Rastafarai

Israel continues war crimes

What the actual…..?!!!!?!!!!

So they intentionally killed to send a message, no matter the nationality. They want Palestinians to starve to death and they are using the Biden administration to ensure it happens.

When is the world going to say enough is enough??!!!!! A sanctioned genocide is happening and we can’t speak up about.

Everything Zen

So…. @Crackers Phinn if I am understanding this correctly- What we are witnessing is the Jews are simply doing to the Palestinians what black folks should be doing if they had they means and opportunity to white people (their greatest fear of us - retaliation, retribution, and oppression)? It’s a foreign concept for most people to understand, recognize, and ultimately respect.

I’m not saying that I’m in agreement on this but I’m trying to understand and looking at this through the lens of what if the Palestinians were white people and the Jews were Black Americans would that be something we could understand. Because that’s an interesting perspective. I confess my ignorance of the matter because then I would ask - are Germans allowed into Israel? My brain at 4 am… :sad:

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

So…. @Crackers Phinn if I am understanding this correctly- What we are witnessing is the Jews are simply doing to the Palestinians what black folks should be doing if they had they means and opportunity to white people (their greatest fear of us - retaliation, retribution, and oppression)? It’s a foreign concept for most people to understand, recognize, and ultimately respect.
If in October 2023, I as a whole :moon: black woman watched representatives of white America parachute into a Beyonce concert and then proceed to rape, murder, and kidnap every black man woman, and child in their path then if the collective of black Americans had the opportunity to react with the same force as Israel, there would be no bigger cheerleader than me.

I’m not saying that I’m in agreement on this but I’m trying to understand and looking at this through the lens of what if the Palestinians were white people and the Jews were Black Americans would that be something we could understand. Because that’s an interesting perspective. I confess my ignorance of the matter because then I would ask - are Germans allowed into Israel? My brain at 4 am… :sad:
The people who call themselves Palestinians are Caucasians and as a group embraced Caucasity until it became beneficial to launch a PR campaign presenting themselves as brown adjacent. The photo below is of the Palestinian Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini with Hitler in 1941 at the beginning of the Holocaust. I encourage you to Google his name for more photos of this Caucasian Palestinian official and his all-Palestinian entourage meeting with high-ranking Caucasian Germans. Since neither black Americans nor Jews could have been chilling with Hitler and his crew, it shouldn't be hard to see the white privilege of Palestinians at a time when diaspora black people and Jews were being murdered in Germany.
1712251187359.png
Germans are allowed to travel to Israel in current day.

Crackers Phinn

Why lie tho? Because loud and wrong propaganda gets attention and the people who spread lies know that the majority of the audience are just going to repeat the headline instead of doing a google search to see if the loud and wrong is accurate. This is a president of a whole country of brown and brown adjacent people with their own problems, spreading lies on behalf on the brown when convenient delegation.

From Brazil's President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
“12.4 million children died in the Gaza Strip and in Israel because of the war,” Lula said at a government conference on the rights of children and adolescents that took place in Brasilia, Army Radio reported on Thursday.

The overall population of both Gaza and Israel combined comes out to be far less – totaling approximately 11 million people altogether.

Crackers Phinn

Mosab Hassan Yousef is the son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, a co-founder of Hamas. I encourage anyone with a slight interest in Hamas f'ery look him up for insight on why the family members of high-ranking members of Hamas turn against the cause.

He is slick of mouth and sick of their ish.

vevster

Some good news:

HEZBOLLAH TAKES OUT ISRAELI DRONE The Israeli army confirms one of its drones was downed over Lebanon with a surface-to-air missile. Hezbollah confirmed that the drone that was shot down over Lebanese territory is a Hormuz 900 Source:
@alihashem_tv

Crackers Phinn

Some of the less graphic footage of Israeli hostages being paraded through Gaza. Lots of Palestinian pages posted footage of the naked girl in the pickup truck being beaten and spit on.

Crackers Phinn

Some good news:

HEZBOLLAH TAKES OUT ISRAELI DRONE The Israeli army confirms one of its drones was downed over Lebanon with a surface-to-air missile. Hezbollah confirmed that the drone that was shot down over Lebanese territory is a Hormuz 900 Source:
@alihashem_tv

1712460132305.png

You do understand that Hezbollah run Lebanon has an active slave trade called the Kafala System TODAY, right? Far be it from me to deter you from cheering on Team Massa but I wasn't sure if that was the look you intended on going for.

Domestic worker takes Lebanon employer to court for slavery​

1712461002588.png
Domestic worker takes Lebanon employer to court for slavery – Middle East Monitor

vevster

larry3344

Jewish people are not the only ones who have lost their lives in this conflict. Currently the numbers are much higher on the Palestinian sides as it stands which is why the coverage is more frankly important on their end currently to stop it from continuing.

The antisemite accusation is being an overplayed hand and frankly the plight of Jews is not anymore significant than any marginalized group. Their historical plight is just more covered and taken much more seriously in the western world especially, in contrast to African slavery for several reasons that I am not going to get into this thread.
However, Jews (whether they be Americans, Israelis, Europeans, etc…) who are hurling accusation of antisemitism indiscriminately are themselves ruining the memory of the Holocaust.

Also, it doesn’t address what is currently going on. Killing civilians whether slowly or quickly doesn’t prevent it from being viewed as genocidal.

larry3344

@Crackers Phinn I have no quarrel with you about your stance but I am not going to deny the disappointment I have in your arguments. Several of your posts, showcases nothing that validate what is going on. An Israeli influencer is hardly someone that I can take seriously on this subject, all she does is dehumanize Palestinians, the same way Jews were dehumanized in Nazi Germany ironically.

Finally, posts about Egypt not opening their borders, first of all why should another sovereign country open their borders? The last time surrounding countries have done so, Palestinian were prevented from returning, so who’s to say this would not be a repeated scenario. Also, no country likes to have flood of migrants/refugees flood their country regardless of the situation and yes I am including Israel in this equation. Not to mention that it would be essentially giving the state of Israel exactly what they want.

As an African I am very well aware how Arabs have treated Africans and I am well aware of the racism from Arabs. I have posted about this myself. But this current situation has nothing to do with the former, cases of human injustice anywhere in the world should concern all of us. If we only cared about what happened in our own backyards, many historical injustices would have carried on indefinitely.

Also, just because Jews have been historically discriminated doesn’t prevent them to exhibit discrimination towards another group, you focus on the racism of Arabs as if Jewish Israelis don’t have far right extremists among their midst. It seems implied in your posts that Jews are historical victims therefore, whatever they are doing now is justified.

I don’t see that argument working for black people, so I don’t see why I should see it any differently for the Jewish community.

You had mention why I caped for Arabs, (I do not I am against injustice toward any group of people), let me turn around and ask you why do you cape for Israel as a black Jew? Israel was not founded with you in mind. Israel has never hidden that they center White/European Jews as the representation of Jewry.

In some Jewish circles many don’t even think Black African Jews are a thing ( had it said to my face but that’s a separate conversation).

I don’t need Palestinians to be perfect victims for me to see there is a real miscarriage of justice here. I strive to assess each situation on its own merit.

Also, many Jewish Israelis have far more in common with imperialist Europe than they care to admit. I can understand why Jewish Israelis do not want to go back to being stateless, so it stands to reason I understand why Palestinians do not want to be evicted from a land they are attached to as well.

Last edited: