Its safe to say I've conquered BSL...Dare I claim MBL?!?! *pics*

Incrediblehairgirl

Hello Everyone,

I don't post very often, but I am extremely happy about my most recent relaxer after a 33 week stretch :) **happydance** I need you guys now help because I'm not sure exactly where to claim MBL??? Please excuse the fat rolls, however, I want to say the 1st fat roll (where the arrow on the right is pointing) could be where I'm possibly even "grazing" WL!??! Or would it be the arrow on the left?? Please correct me if I'm wrong...I really dislike the way I'm shaped from behind & the shorts are sagging a bit. ;) I may be a tad bit too excited & brought back to reality w/just claiming MBL Lol. But I really would like your your opinions!!! HELP!

Thanks for viewing!!

Attachments

• image-2470626055.jpg
    image-2470626055.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 684
You got it girl :congrats:, go on and claim it. If you keep stretching like that you will be classic on your next post Thanks for sharing this wonderful encouraging post. Now, tell us what your reggie was? How did you stretch for 33 weeks :pop:

Seamonster said:
You got it girl :congrats:, go on and claim it. If you keep stretching like that you will be classic on your next post Thanks for sharing this wonderful encouraging post. Now, tell us what your reggie was? How did you stretch for 33 weeks :pop:

Thanks & you're welcome! Haha I hope so! For me stretching started out as simple stretches of 13 wks, then onto 17 wks, then even 24 wks. This past year i just got busy & lazy...found myself at 33 wks...smh. I even considered going natural, but found I prefer the ease of having relaxed hair & will just try to only relax 1-2 times per year.

My Reggie is: (very similar to the Sylver 2 method)

Prepoo: Coconut Oil--usually after week 17 (helps w/excess new growth)
Wash: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo; Clarify once every 4 wks w/Aveda Sun Care or as needed.
Cond: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner or Nexxus Humectress Conditioner
Deep Condition: Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment w/added Coconut Oil or Olive Oil Replinishing Conditioner w/added Olive Oil underneath the hair steamer.
Scarf Set: Underneath hooded dryer w/Rusk Sensories Smoother Conditioner--this keeps new growth extremely flat & could not long term stretch without it!!!
Style: Flat Iron w/Silk Elements Megasilk Heat Protectant or Bun or whatever other style

Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2-step once every 6 weeks or as needed.

Daily Moisturizer: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream; Seal Ends: w/ Desert Essence 100% Jojoba Oil. Then wrap at night.

This has been my routine w/out cease the past 3 1/2 yrs. I keep it simple!

Do you workout and if so do you alter your regimen to accommodate post workout hair? Incrediblehairgirl

No I don't work out very often & if I do it's typically a form of workout where I wont sweat much lol. I.e- Pure Bar or Yoga. I don't alter the hair routine....I do try to relax around Mid-May/June(start of summer) & December/January which helps to deal w/the seasons.

Looks good, girl! And please, don't apologize for anything like fat rolls again. You don't have to apologize for your body on this hair board! Hair and all of you is beautiful.

GORGEOUS, I CAN'T WAIT!!!So inspirational, you're definately MBL girl. That's my hair goal, wish me luck *crosses fingers"

Back