Jan 20 21 22 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

ms.blue

Shampoo: SM detox shampoo (I just love the tingling sensation on my scalp)
DC: Mielle organics babassu oil and mint conditioner mixed with J Monique Green tea & honey conditioner
Leave in / Moisturizer: APB leave in, APB Cupuacu Avocado daily moisturizer, QB AOHC
Sealant: APB Cupuacu butter (slightly melted)
Airdried and braided to wear underneath my wig.

I have been taking meds for some weeks now and I believe it has been contributing to the dryness (extra breakage) that my hair has been experiencing.

southerncitygirl

I washed as my hair was flatironed and trimmed by my stylist a little over a week ago. Did komaza protein treatment and am now sitting under the dryer with Darcys pumpkinseed condish. I will detangle and twist with darcys daily leave-in in luscious amber. My twists will stay in a bun or ponytail all week and I will do the LCO method to keep it moisturized. I will apply some NJoy growth pomade leftover that I will finish up this week cause my scalp is very dry.

vevster

Alikay Black Soap Shampoo
SM JBCOMasque
My Honey Child Honey conditioner (post protein)
Spray Leave In Uncle Funky's Daughter Midnight Train ****really liking this can't wait to try more UFD's products!!!
Leave in GOAT: SM JBCO Leave In Conditioner

Very. Boring and repetitive but it is what my hair needs right now!

Last minute changes noted above. My strategy is working. Much less shedding.

Aggie

Tonight I used up a jar of Bel Nouvo Coco Castor Hair Pudding and sealed with SSI Coriander Fig Balm. I had to pull out another moisturizer so I pulled out APB Moisturizing Crème in Cookie Dough - this right here is soooo delicious :lick: Plus it feels so good on my hair too :yep:.

Curls&Justice417

Did an overnight prepoo with olive, coconut, and avocado oil
Cleansed with SM High Porosity shampoo
Deep conditioned with SM High Porosity Masque
Applied Jane Carter's Revitalizing Leave in and As I Am leave in and air dried in two ponytails using the banding method
Then applied Silk Elements setting lotion and SM high porosity hair elixir and did about 15 two strand twists. I wanted to experiment using a setting lotion for my twist outs and I'm not sure if I'm going to like it. I should have added more moisturizer I think.

myronnie

Take down twists with Honey Detangler
Prepoo/Detangle with Herbal Essences Butter Conditioner then applied Komaza Protein Strengthener
Rinse with Shescentit Pumpkin Cowash
Clarify with Redken Cleansing Creme then Design Essentials Almond Avocado

Dc with Curl Junkie Repair Me
Twist with Oyin Hair Dew sealed with Hairveda Shikakai Oil

My hair is almost waist length! After it reaches WL, I'm just going to maintain it

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I used that Silk Elements scalp stuff and it seems to have done the trick. I shampooed and conditioned with the Silk Elements energizing shampoo and conditioner...whoo my goodness don't get any of this stuff in your eyes. I learned the first time :lachen: Now, since I'm taking the week off my X21, I'm just gonna be using my APB Cupachu moisturizer for the rest of the week.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
What do you think about that SM Manuka Twisting Custard? I was thinking about buying it because I really love everything else from their Manuka line...

It is what all their stylers and moisturizers and what not, aspire to be. However, it is not practical for winter.

It left decent shine, definition but most of all good moisture without the usual SM build up.

I like it. Just will wait until about march to use it again.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Prepoo – Hemp + KPN Neelibrighadi + Neem oil mix
Cleanse – Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle + Caswell-Massey Cardamon Vetiver shampoos
Rinse (left in under DC) – Coffee + Tulsi/Holy Basil + Neem Leaf powder
Deep Condition (with heat 45min) - Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Deep Treatment Masque + Alter Ego Garlic Mask Masque

Moisturize, Seal & Twist
Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee + NH Indian Hemp &Tamanu Herbal Hair Custard (discontinued)
Oyin Hndmade Whipped Shea Butter unscented

Last edited: