Joico users....

Determined22

Just gave from Ulta and they have shampoo and conditioner duos for $19.99. I know they have Moisture Recovery, Volume, Smoothing, and couple others.

I was gonna get the Moisture Recovery, but I wasn't sure about how it was gonna work on my hair, cause I really didn't like the Joico K-Pak.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I'm glad I found this thread, I tried the Kerapro shampoo and Lite condition and they were good, the conditioner was excellent in one minute my hair actually did feel moisturized and strengthened. I think this is the first product I used with human hair keratin in it and I like it. I'm gonna mosey my butt right on down to Ulta and get the bigger bottles. I wish I had know this yesterday when I was right there, but didn't want to burden my friends and the kids with my hair drama. :ohwell:

morehairplease

Determined22 said:
Just gave from Ulta and they have shampoo and conditioner duos for $19.99. I know they have Moisture Recovery, Volume, Smoothing, and couple others.

I was gonna get the Moisture Recovery, but I wasn't sure about how it was gonna work on my hair, cause I really didn't like the Joico K-Pak.

thanks SO much for posting this! off to place an order

ToyToy

I *love* Moisture Recovery (the treatment balm). Excellent!!!! And it detanlges too! I use it as a deep conditioner for about half an hour, even tough you can leave it in shorter.