July 22,23,24...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! TGIF! Man it's a Scorcher Out! :blush:

I've been spritzing my hurr like a Mad Woman with Enso Naturals Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed Spritz:lick: Tryna' keep it Cool.

Sunday I plan to:

Cowash with Hairveda's "Green" Conditioner *Limited Edition for Summer*
Do a Roux Mendex Treatment under Dryer No Plastic Cap for 15-20 minutes

Deep Condition with Jasmine Avocado & Silk in "Honey Pear"

Apply Leave-In & Pequi Oil and Dry under Dryer

And What are YOU Doing????:lol:

chebaby

tomorrow i will be co washing with AO GPB and do a wash and go with dm dcc.

sunday i will pre poo with evoo, shampoo with cd black vanilla, and condition with kbb hair mask.
then im going to style in my 2 boring braids with oyin dew and bsp.

JJamiah

I washed my hair with my Wen Fig, Used my Aphogee 2 minute and Deep conditioned with my New "Proclaim Argan Oil Hydrating Mask" LOVE IT!

Did a Side bun and have to do my work outs.

My schedule doesn't change much do to working out and sweating out my styles.

It was 106 degrees round these parts!

aluv

I cowashed this morning with CJ Smoothing after DCing overnight w/CJ Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream):lick: I used CJ Smoothing as a LI, along with Enso Hibiscus & sealed with HV Avosoya.

Tomorrow going to cowash with HV green, Enso LI, seal with Avosoya and bun -- going to Atlantic City.

Sunday wash with protein shampoo, DC with SS Fortifying, Blue Malva LI and seal with Avosoya bac in bun -- it's just too hot!!!!

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm going to:
1. Pre-poo with Aphogee 2-min for 45 minutes.
2. Shampoo with Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng.
3. Deep Condition with Nexxus Humectress, probably overnight.
4. Apply Lacio Lacio, Chi Silk Infusion, and a bit of castor oil on my ends.
5. Rollerset and airdry.

I'm trying to think about if I should flat iron my roots or not...I want to, but it's too hot to enjoy it, so...

Coffee

Using steamer
:dance7::dance7:

I pre poo'd with PhytoSpecific Huile Revitalisante
Clarified with Ojon Detox Recovery Cleanser
Poo'd with Bio Supplements Liso Shampoo
Co-washed with Bio Supplements Liso Conditioner
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment for 7 minutes
Used Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque - a keeper!!
DC's under steamer with Bio Supplements Liso Masque
Rinsed and put Ovation on scalp for 30 minutes
Rinsed with Jasmine's Shea Butter Cream Rinse - awesome, love the smell
Used Oyin Honey Dew & Enso's SeaBuckthorn Leave ins
Also used Enso's Blue Malva & Wildflower Anti Breakage Lotion
Finally used KeSari Indian Hair Oil and air dried​

Last edited:

curlyninjagirl

I'm begrungingly pre-pooing with EVCO (don't likey, this'll be my last pre-poo). Then I'm clarifying with the last of my fave, Pantene Clarifying shampoo (discontinued). And lastly a three hour DC with AO HSR. And then tomorrow I gotta go do my cousin's hair! It's a hair party weekend.

Prudent1

Let's see, tomorrow if I am traveling it will be a braid out in a banana clip. If not clarify, DC, then prob box braids:yep:.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SPH-M910

taz007

I just did a relaxer touch up and currenly doing a protein DC. Tomorrow I will steam in some Joico Intense Hydrator and style.

I am mixing up what I hope to be a very moisturizing, homemade leave-in.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'm steaming my protein treatment right now, then I will wash and follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner under the steamer. I will be bunning and baggying my ends I believe. I've been wearing twists for months and I'd like a change.

menina

Believing the book of Revelations
deep conditioning w/ HH hello hydration mixed w/ evoo & honey right now
cowashing w/ tresseme naturals later on tonight
moisturize & seal w/ cantu leave in & evoo in flat twists in front, free twists in the back.

babyu21

Tomorrow I am going to use coconut milk to prepoo, wash n go for the rest of the week. This heat and humidity kills my hair anytime I try to straighten it so I am going to just let it go curly until the weather breaks.

An_gell

I deep conditioned with CD's Khoret amen hair smoothie and some HV avosoya oil, and set under the steamer for about 20 mins. I then shampooed with my herbal garden shampoo bar which is pretty good. It didn't dry out my hair and left it soft but clean maybe the deep condition before use helped. Applied Nioxin scalp therapy for 5 mins and rinsed and followed with aphoghee 2 min and included a cool water final rinse. For my leave-in I used kinky curly knot today and some natural hair butter to seal in the moisture.

winona

Today I washed with diluted poo, deep conditioned with heat, and curlformer set my hair for the weekend:)

BrookeLynn

Took out my two strand twists.
Finger detangled my hair.
Washed in sections with Mixed Silk shampoo.
Deep conditioned with the MS deep conditioner.
Rinsed, put in Kimmaytubes leave in.
Parted my hair, applied Ecostyler Olive Oil gel.
Grabbed towel. Plopped my hair.
Took off the towel 30 mins later.
Twisted my hair back into 2 flat twists. Gathered them into a curly ponytail. Secured with pearl handle combs similar to my avi pic.
Wrapped my hair in a silk scarf.
Every day I'll spritz with water.
Style should last 3-4 days.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Same ol', same ol'.

Dc (on dry hair) for a few hours, oil rinse, cowash, leave-in, airdry. :grin:

sillygirl82

I'm torn. I have commercial dye and then I have a block of henna. I don't know which one to use. My hair has been feeling dry lately and I really should use the henna, but I don't know if it will cover all of the gray strands that I have.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Moisture week:
Wash with One N Only Moisture shampoo
DC with Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango cholesterol
Final rinse with Porosity Control
Leave in with Herbal Essence LTR
Dry
Apply One N Only Argan oil
Blowdry, Flat iron
Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Lissa0821

Last night, washed my hair with ORS Creamy Aloe and Elasta QP shampoo. I sat under the steamer with Elasta QP DPR 11+ and finished off my hair with a rollerset that I kept in over night. I will maintain my curls with flexirods until my next wash day.

taz007

Whew lawd! I just rollerset my hair for the first time in about a year. Talk about a LOT of work! Under the dryer now.

It better come out good!

sillygirl82

Okay, I got up and went out in this super heat to the beauty supple store. I bought that Macadamia Natural deep repair masque and I'm using it now.

NIN4eva

Think'in about rinsing with WGO and AO Rose Mosqueta then cross wrapping and falling asleep under the dryer... It's been a long hot week and I'm feeling lazy as he**.

hothair

Wash day's on Friday I pre-pooed with my oil/butter mix washed with ORS Aloe shampoo, DC-ed with Aveda colour conserve.

Wet wrapped hair with Redken Anti-snap and lacio lacio leave in. Sat under the dryer and silk wrapped with Giovanni and Elasta oil spray. My roots are out of control so will be bunning.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Just Cowashed with Hairveda's "We Love Green" Cowash Conditioner
Did a Roux Mendex Treatment
Will Steam with Jasmine's A&S in "Honey Pear"

LiftedUp

I put my hair through the ringer yesterday! I had a funeral to attend yesterday morning so I washed my hair and did a quick conditioner with VO5 (vs a DC) then I tried to dry it in 15 mins under the dryer. Then I took my damp hair and dragged a flat iron through it and put it in curlers. I took the curlers down 15-20 mins later and tried flat ironing and curling the ends once more.

After all that I reached to the funeral service late and had to stand outside and got caught in the rain:ohwell::look: