June 17, 18,19 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

just shampooed, heavy deep protein trmt, deep moisture condtioner, fermodyl 619 leave in trmt, olive oil & mango butter, AND A FULL HEAD WEAVE SO I WONT HAVE ( HAND IN HAIR DISEASE) FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS !!!!!!!!

IM GOOD NOW ! (LAST FRIDAY HAD TO CUT 3 1/2 INCHES OFF :-(

Did my last application of Zen Detox last night
Did an overnight DC with Kenra MC
Doing my 1st time henna right now. Hoping it comes out well.
Will rinse and apply my leave ins, twist and air dry
Tomorrow will do another flat twisted up do

I did my shampoo , oil rinse and condition , then 2 strand twist routine last night . My hair will stay this way for at least 4 days :)

Went to Juneteenth celebration, despite the random light rain. Now I am prepooing w/Olive conditioner and Vatika oil. Then will pop and dc. Then braid my hair in single (box?) braids, air dry, so I can clip my ends (dust) in the am.

Sent from my DROIDX

It's wash day.
I'm going to pre-poo with Organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner any minute now. Then I'll shampoo with the matching shampoo, and do a quick conditioning with Organix Shea Butter conditioner.
Organix Coconut Oil Serum + either the Argan Oil serum or the Vanilla Silk blow dry cream...depends on the state of my hair at that point. Blow dry, flat iron, and done.

i really want to try deep conditioning on dry hair with heat, i have a kentucky fried chicken bucket size container of queen helene's cholesterol condish i want to use up. then wash, and deep condish (intense hydrator) with joico's k-pak line, use a little moisture balm for leave-in..drench my naps in coconut oil and braid so i can rock a fierce braid out for next week. :lick:

Last edited:
i really want to try deep conditioning on dry hair with heat, i have a kentucky fried chicken bucket size container of queen helene's cholesterol condish i want to use up. then wash, and deep condish (intense hydrator) with joico's k-pak line, use a little moisture balm for leave-in..drench my naps in coconut oil and braid so i can rock a fierce braid out for next week. :lick:

billyne

....................:giggle: at Bolded

Rinse hair
I have made a paste with garlic and neem oil that I will apply to my scalp (stinky) but is a proactive step to ensure I wont hair any shedding after my salon bkt
Rinse thoroughly
Shampoo hair with diluted poo(Elucence)
DC with Homemade dc with steam for at least 30min
I am going to attempt a twist and curl:) with flexirods

Try some hair gloss treatments (glaze) that I bought. So far I've only tried the F.Fekkai salon glaze,don't see much of a difference.
Will use it again tomorrow and rollerset as usual.

I plan on making a bun using yaky pony hair. I hope it works. I really miss my crochet braids because they simplified my morning routine. The bun will do the same thing and is also protective.

Cowashed with HELTR & HEBE, did an ACV rinse, and then DC w Ion's color defense intense moisture condish

Last edited:
Went to the beach today so I'm about to wash, deep condition, air dry and flat iron. Or maybe I'll rollerset instead

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

Back