BeautifulRoots

Hit: herbal essences hydralicious conditioner. Found it in my stash. Wish they didn't discontinue this line so I can repurchase.

Miss: V05 strawberry and cream conditioner. Tried it for the first time as a detangler in the shower. My hair felt like straw the second I put it on, no slip to be found. I had to slather a different conditioner over it to detangle. :-/

shasha8685

Hits

The Doux Mousse Def Texture Foam: I already love using this stuff for wash and go puffs. This week, I used this product to provide hold for my twist out. I applied it after I applied my leave in and styler then let it dry overnight. This stuff provides the right amount of non-crunchy hold and it's keeping the frizziness down. I swear this product is now a staple in my arsenal!

Melanin Haircare Twist Elongating Style Cream: I used this as a styler for my twist out. I found that this product is very thick ( a little goes a long way!) and works very well with the Melanin Haircare leave in. My hair is free of any flaking! In terms of my twist out, this product gives great definition. I was initially leery of all the butters in the product- especially shea butter because my hair usually doesn't respond to it well- but my hair is feeling moisturized. However, using the product alone (with no additional product to provide hold), doesn't provide lasting definition for me. So, moving forward, I have to use this product in conjunction with The Doux Texture foam.