Kenra moisturising conditioner

sithembile

Hi ladies
To those who use this conditioner, how does it compare to keracare humecto? does it detangle/give slip? does it contain any protein? Thanks

CrownnGlori

Didn't you hear me say that my hair was so soft and detangled after the Kenra that I thought my hair was slipping down the drain. It was so moisterized that i thought my hair was thinned out. Its lovely.
I prefer Kenra, its a staple.

sithembile

CrownnGlori, thats good to hear, please tell me what's your hair type.

A Christian, please post your results when you use it.

soslychic

Where did you purchase? How much was it? Is the high protein content bothering you? How often do you use it?

inthepink

Kenra is a staple for me, too. I'm SO glad I found this product right at the beginning of my transition. I have never used keracare so I can't compare the two.

A_Christian

I will try to remember to post my results. Humecto works very well for me but I wanted a back up since I sometimes have trouble finding humecto at locaal salons.

T

Tee

Kenra is much better than Humecto, IMO. I don't like Humecto at all. It just sat on my hair instead of penetrating. The Kenra softens quickly (no need to sit with this for a long time) and it detangles very nicely for a conditioner that has no cones.

Destanee

I didn't like it at all. It made my hair feel very dry and rough.

They will send you samples (a lot
) just e-mail them.

northernbelle

I have been using the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner for about two months now. I actually am able to comb out without the use of a leave-in. However, I usually use a leave-in.

nothernbelle

TinyT

I think it is a great conditioner. I have never used the humecto, so I can't compare. But kenra is one of the few conditioners that allows me to comb through my thick natural hair without loosing strands.

CrownnGlori

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
Kenra is much better than Humecto, IMO. I don't like Humecto at all. It just sat on my hair instead of penetrating. The Kenra softens quickly (no need to sit with this for a long time) and it detangles very nicely for a conditioner that has no cones.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO

I got mine from Trade Secrets. HTH

A_Christian

I'm glad that Kenra has worked well for you. I also got mine from Trade Secret. I think that if it works so well on natural hair, then it should do a really good job at detangling relaxed hair. I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

MiaLi

Purified Water, Hexadecanol, Stearakonium Chloride, Centrimonium Bromide,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Imidazolidinyl Urea,Fragrance, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Yellow No. 6, FD&C Yellow Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1

jazzyfunknastee

[ QUOTE ]
Destinee said:
I didn't like it at all. It made my hair feel very dry and rough.

They will send you samples (a lot
) just e-mail them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord, don't say that around me. I just got off a sample email convention. I hit up Biolage, Elasta (who's sending samples by UPS. I wonder what are they sending.), Nexxus, Giovanni, and a couple others. Only Elasta and Biolage answered. Biolage doesn't give samples.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Wow Jazzy,

I can't believe Biolage doesn't give samples. Whenever I step into a Trade Secret or Smart Style salon, I can't leave without them giving me a bag chok-FULL of Biolage samples.