Kenra's Daily Provision

GoingBack

Kenra\'s Daily Provision

Has anyone ever used this before? If so, what was the result? I bought it yesterday and haven't tried it yet.

The bottle says that its a lightweight leave-in conditioner. The ingredients are extracts of chamomile, horse chestnut, sage, nettle, lemon balm, coltsfoot leaf, rosemary, birch and horsetail in purified wter; amodimethicone, polyquaternium-11; certrimonium chloride; hydrolyzed silk protein; nonoxynol-10; octocynol-13; benzophenone-4; imidazolindinyl urea; methylparaben; propylparaben; citric acid, and fragrance.

What do you guys think of the ingredient list?

Honey1

Re: Kenra\'s Daily Provision

I have gotten a free sample of it and used it and it works very well. The comb glide through my hair, which is a miracle because I have been transitioning for 6 months. It has a light fragrance to it. From a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 9. I was pleased with all of the Kenra's products.

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
Honey1 said:
I have gotten a free sample of it and used it and it works very well. The comb glide through my hair, which is a miracle because I have been transitioning for 6 months. It has a light fragrance to it. From a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 9. I was pleased with all of the Kenra's products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Honey1...I'm very anxious to try it myself. I have been using the 911 leave-in and it was ok, but I wanted something that would give my hair more slip. Does anyone else have a review of this product?

GoingBack

It was actually quite good. It did give me much more slip than the 911 ever did. I use it every time that I wash my hair. I give it 4 stars!!!

Angelicus

I also liked this leave-in but when it ran out, i ran back to Motions Nourish Leave in. I got a full 10oz bottle for free from them (Kenra is a very sweet company) so I do not know the cost of the product. it was very effective getting my knots out, without the hair coming out with it

GoingBack

I'm glad that you liked it Anky. I am going to stick with it until it runs out. After that, I will buy it again if I haven't gotten another case of PJ'ism and buy something else:)

atlantatiffany

i LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE kenra leave-in. it is so light weight and it is the first leave-in i have ever used that left my hair so so so soft. i work at ulta and i recommend it all the time. everyone should try it.

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
Has anyone ever used this before? If so, what was the result? I bought it yesterday and haven't tried it yet.

The bottle says that its a lightweight leave-in conditioner. The ingredients are extracts of chamomile, horse chestnut, sage, nettle, lemon balm, coltsfoot leaf, rosemary, birch and horsetail in purified wter; amodimethicone, polyquaternium-11; certrimonium chloride; hydrolyzed silk protein; nonoxynol-10; octocynol-13; benzophenone-4; imidazolindinyl urea; methylparaben; propylparaben; citric acid, and fragrance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of these ingredients sound similar to the Elasta qp H2 (from what I remember)...can someone post the ingredients? From what I remember they seem to smell similar as well. Does anyone agree?

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of these ingredients sound similar to the Elasta qp H2 (from what I remember)...can someone post the ingredients? ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go: Chamomillia extract, Nettle extract, Balm Mint, Leaf oil, Coltsfoot flower extract, Euisetum arvense extract, Horse Chestnut extract, Romemary leaf extract, Sage leaf extract in Purified water, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolized Silk, Nonoxynol-10, Octoxynol-13, Benzophenone-4, imidazolidinyl, UREA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.

These are the ingredients per the bottle I have on hand. Please excuse any typos.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of these ingredients sound similar to the Elasta qp H2 (from what I remember)...can someone post the ingredients? From what I remember they seem to smell similar as well. Does anyone agree?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it's a product twin
There's only 1 ingredient that is different and the smell is the same too

Check out this old thread:

Product Twin