QP Intense Forifying Hair Conditioner

Sascha

Stay at home Mommy
I just bought this today and I am excieted to use it. I will post my results after I do. Has anyone tried this product? Did you like it?

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydrolyzed Silk protien, Squalene, Centrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Extracts of chamomile, nettle, birch, rosemary, coltsfoot, horsetail, lemon balm, sage, horse chestnut, guar hydropropyltrimonium chloride, methylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, benzophenone 4, fragrance, fd&c yellow #5

Tracy

Hi Sascha! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I LOVE Elasta QP Intense. I really do. It's a wonderful mild protein conditioner. I use it often and it's one of those that I never need to follow with a mositurizer if I don't feel like it. I sometimes do, but not always. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ladylibra_30

[ QUOTE ]
I just bought this today and I am excieted to use it. I will post my results after I do. Has anyone tried this product? Did you like it?

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydrolyzed Silk protien, Squalene, Centrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Extracts of chamomile, nettle, birch, rosemary, coltsfoot, horsetail, lemon balm, sage, horse chestnut, guar hydropropyltrimonium chloride, methylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, benzophenone 4, fragrance, fd&c yellow #5

[/ QUOTE ]

my hair really likes this conditioner...it loves the leave-in conditioner even more though! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tai

I love this conditioner. It's wonderful! It leaves my hair soft and silky You will love it!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
What's the difference in Elasta QP Intense Fortifying and Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum???

Huggette

[ QUOTE ]
What's the difference in Elasta QP Intense Fortifying and Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum???

[/ QUOTE ]

one is a conditioner one is a treatment---the serum is the treatment.

Tracy

Neesh - no, I wouldn't say it's the equivalent of the EMRT, I think the Breakage Control Serum is the Elasta equivalent of that. It has the same gel like consistency, and the same wheat protein base. The Intense is a mild creamy protein conditioner.

ms_kenesha

Okay, I knew it had a product twin. I've never tried the intense I'll have to pick it up when I get paid, it sounds like the Elucence MB conditioner twin! I'm not a big fan of the DPR-11, it seems to me like a mediocre cholesterol treatment. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Neesh - no, I wouldn't say it's the equivalent of the EMRT, I think the Breakage Control Serum is the Elasta equivalent of that. It has the same gel like consistency, and the same wheat protein base. The Intense is a mild creamy protein conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">That's going to be my choice to use after I do my relaxer touchup Saturday. Bumping for Tracy. Can you use this with heat or without? Is it more like Affirm 5-in-1? </font>

Tai

I've used it with and without heat. I try to leave it in longer when I don't use heat. It's nothing like Affirm's 5-in-1. The breakage control serum is closer to the Affirm.

babyblue

I tried this conditioner a few months ago. My hair felt good initially, but eventually my ends started to feel very dry and hard the next day. Anyway I should have known better to use this stuff because my hair always reacts this way to protein conditioners.

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I knew it had a product twin. I've never tried the intense I'll have to pick it up when I get paid, it sounds like the Elucence MB conditioner twin! I'm not a big fan of the DPR-11, it seems to me like a mediocre cholesterol treatment. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think the Intense is in a class by itself. There is no other mild protein equivalent in the Elucence line. The thing it might be comparable to is the Kenra CMC. I think the closest Elucence Moisture Balancing equivalent is Kenra MC (excepting the scent). I have a little from each of these lines because I can see how they're "related" by how they perform on my hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Update: Intense Is Da Bommmmmmbbbb!!! Excellent slip, very good conditioning benefits, strengthens my hair, and smells good. Love it, love it love it!!!!! Highly recommend it all the way!! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif </font>

Faith

I really liked it. My hair was soft afterwards and felt stronger. Hope you like it /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I wonder if it's similar to the Motions silk protein conditioner?