Elasta QP Design Foam = Leave In spray?

MoezThunder

I was checking out the ingredients on my sample bottle and they sounded so yummy....I wondered if this spray could be diluted, maybe add a little conditionder and used as a daily moisture spray? The ingredients are: Bontanical extracts of rosemary, nettle, lemon balm, chamomille, horse chestnut, coltsfoot leaf, horsetail in purified water, vinylpyrrilidone/dimethylaminoethyl, methacrylate copoly-mer, pathenol, benzoprenone-4, methylparaben, octoxynol-13, citric acid, & fragrance.

MoezThunder

hello! CAN A SISTAH GET A RESPONSE? jUST ONE IF THAT AINT TO MUCH TO ASK

lunalight7

The first few ingredients sound great...like the ones you usually see in leave-ins so I guess it would be OK. Perhaps some of the 'chemists' here can comment on the other ingredients...

Babygurl

This is just my opinion but I wouldnt use it as a dailt leave in just because of the initial purpose of the product and the fact that it has citric acid and some other ingredients that I wouldnt want to use on my hair daily.

soslychic

Personally, I wouldn't use it as a leave in because it's too sticky for my hair. It works decent enough as a setting spray, but I can't imagine what my hair would feel like after say.....3 days of using this stuff without a wash.