KIMMAYTUBE PROGRESS!! HAIR XXX COMING IN JAN 2011!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naptural85 & kt have an quite a few channel similarities

:blush: Really?! Like what? Not their attitude?? I recently subbed to naptural85 (about a month ago) and she seems like a real sweety! Didn't she just make partner a few days ago??

However, I can't really compare her to KT because I've only seen like 2-3 of KT's vids+the stuff that's posted here about her (which is always hilarity). I'm not subbed to KT...never have been, never will be lol So I'm not a good judge of the similarities/differences in their channels...

Last edited:
She was around here last night. Maybe she is lurking. :lol:

hmmmmm, which poster sounds somewhat , types slowly & clearly:look:
snaps with the quickness!!! ACCEPTS NO SUGGESTIONS or ADVICE from members with no extensive hair pictorials :grin:, and is an expert "only on her own hair?".....

that chu Iri??? tamedtresses? lita?

hmmmmm, which poster sounds somewhat , types slowly & clearly:look:
snaps with the quickness!!! ACCEPTS NO SUGGESTIONS or ADVICE from members with no extensive hair pictorials :grin:, and is an expert "only on her own hair?".....

that chu Iri??? tamedtresses? lita?

Nope. Not me m'am. I am naturally relaxed. :yep:

That comment and her response got deleted. I saw it the first time I clicked but I see it's gone now. Pretty sketch disappearance in a half hour for a comment on a 1+ month old video. :scratchch

See this is my only problem with kimmaytube. She always acting ignant and then trying to get rid of all the evidence. you're going to do all of that then why even comment in the first place??

:lachen::lol::grin: Y'ALL ARE WRONG... UP IN HERE TELLIN' THE TRUTH BOUT FOLKS!!!

Buuuuuuut imma play Devil's Advocate for a split second... bishes come all outta left field with the comments on YT. Just tryin' to rile these girls up so I understand being a lil' defensive... to a certain degree.

:rolleyes: Love you guys... I'm leaving to be the silent lurker again!!!
Nothing to add to this discussion because I only watched half of one of her videos last night. Just want to say that I LOVE your hair color in your siggy pic.

Carry on!!!

Oh ok I guess it's the talking voice over thing!

idk.... probably, i like'em both.... shrugs
but i only found naptural85 recently, loves loves loves her channel just don't understand much of why I don't see threads about her, or misskrewnew, etc.etc.

Last edited:
idk.... probably, i like'em both so shrugs
but i only found naptural85 recently, loves loves loves her channel just don't understand much of why I don't see threads about folks like her, misskrewnew, etc.etc.

Very true. Now naptural has some beautiful hair. But it just seems like some people would rather talk smack(me included sometimes) than talk about other yt people like her.

Yes Naptural85 is very nice and I like her much better than KT. She just partnered too. She also just did a bantuknot out video and her hair is gawjus!

So KT took the comment down now?! :lachen: Yeah, she has to be lurking.

Not to further this mess but what does she do that is so different from everyone else? I've seen a few of her videos and I can't figure out the hype.

Not to further this mess but what does she do that is so different from everyone else? I've seen a few of her videos and I can't figure out the hype.

I don't either.some people treat her like she created hair or something. I'm not knocking her hustle but I have seen way better hair on this forum as well is on other youtubers.

I'm not a kimmay jocker. don't like the attitude...what happened? she better b hiplength or sumin.. all this progress talk. if she progressing like half of us on lhcf is imma b real disappointed.

I think it is how professionally done the videos are. She puts A LOT of work into them you gotta admit.

Sometimes I think her supposed "attitude" comes from all the nasty comments she receives. I mean, she IS the most subscribed (or at least the top five) youtuber of natural hair. And people from around the world, of different ethnicities, watch her videos.

I think it is how professionally done the videos are. She puts A LOT of work into them you gotta admit.

Sometimes I think her supposed "attitude" comes from all the nasty comments she receives. I mean, she IS the most subscribed (or at least the top five) youtuber of natural hair. And people from around the world, of different ethnicities, watch her videos.

Hi Kimmay!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back