KIMMAYTUBE PROGRESS!! HAIR XXX COMING IN JAN 2011!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenith

I think it is how professionally done the videos are. She puts A LOT of work into them you gotta admit.

Sometimes I think her supposed "attitude" comes from all the nasty comments she receives. I mean, she IS the most subscribed (or at least the top five) youtuber of natural hair. And people from around the world, of different ethnicities, watch her videos.

If she can take her time to make professional videos then she should also take her time and give professional responses.

Yes, she will not please everyone but that is life. So her being snarky with her comments then turning around and deleting them shows that she's lacking in her "professionalism"

TamedTresses

In all serious, can someone tell me what this thread is about? Was it simply to announce that another thread is coming in January 2011 after she makes another video? :confused:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i love naptural85! she has the most beautiful head of hair. i'm sure i make that comment in every one of her videos. i know by now she must think i'm a creep. :lol: but its nice to see someone with hair like mine with such quality videos. ♥

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
IDK anything about Kimmaywhatsherface, but to whoever suggested Naptural85...THANK YOU!!!!!!!! She is truly, I think, my hair twin and I've been watching her videos for hours and they are awesome!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

IDK anything about Kimmaywhatsherface, but to whoever suggested Naptural85...THANK YOU!!!!!!!! She is truly, I think, my hair twin and I've been watching her videos for hours and they are awesome!

oh she's fie'!!! i don't have those curls, but her "professionalism" is leveled at kt's at the very best....so i was just lost at why never mentioned (**can i get a kanye shrug**):grin:

i'm mad I just found emp's channel off of the tangle teezer:ohwell:

qchelle

idk.... probably, i like'em both.... shrugs
but i only found naptural85 recently, loves loves loves her channel just don't understand much of why I don't see threads about her, or misskrewnew, etc.etc.

I love naptural85 and misskrisnew! :lol:

MA2010

and fo real fo real her hair aint so long or gorgeous to substitute for the funky attitude. imma need her to wear better styles and clip them ends and then come holla at me.

Ok the bolded had me :lol:.

Buuuuuuut imma play Devil's Advocate for a split second... bishes come all outta left field with the comments on YT. Just tryin' to rile these girls up so I understand being a lil' defensive... to a certain degree.

I had to make it bigger because I agree. These YT "gurus" get hit hard at times. As soon as they post a new video, trolls come out of hiding to let them know how ugly they are, how nappy there hair is, how they can't stand their channel, how much they breath stink and much more. :nono:

I can understand becoming a tad bit defensive. This goes for ALL youtubers, not just KT.

ETA: Just caught that bantu knot video and I am floored. Her hair is gorgeous. Subscribed!

Last edited:

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
oh she's fie'!!! i don't have those curls, but her "professionalism" is leveled at kt's so i was just lost at why never mentioned (**can i get a kanye shrug**):grin:

That's what I'm saying...her hair is beautiful and if my hair looks half that silky and moisturized in a year or so, then I'm good to go! But seriously, I don't understand this Kimmaycharacter; not her per say but all of this hoopla about her. Her hair is pretty and she is trying to make a buck, can I knock her hustle? H*ll no, does her attitude stink? Perhaps, but that's not for me to say or comment on. I know I commend her for putting herself out there and it's hard for women, especially, minority women, to own businesses (I am speaking from personal experience) and turn a profit, so you know, it's whatever.

Okay I'm done.

MA2010

Am I the only one who likes the "voice over" movement. I think its great when its done right.

The "guru" can focus on doing their hair and mixing stuff while you clearly hear directions. I like that. Folks tend to ramble otherwise.

Songbirddiva4life does this very well in her MU tutorials!

empressri

All YouTubers can get stank, because you got people coming to your channel trying to "tell you about yourself," when they can really get the he(( on. However, to me, KT is supposed to be a businesswoman b/c she is selling ish to people - she's not simply a personal YTuber. So...she needs to watch that 'tude since she is capitalizing off of her viewers. And the response she gave that person shown in the thread was really not warranted...like, fa real? Come on...

you damn right. ill put myself out there and say that yes i got stank with folks before too, but i never give out something that they didn't have coming to themselves. for the most part i try to keep it all civil but eh, dont think you're going to say whatever and im going to stay mum.

one chick had the nerve to give me props in one comment, read another comment that i was replying to another person that was giving me sh*t and then the first one commented BACK getting nasty as all hell, i mean really getting personal. i wanted to ask her, you going maddd hard if you wanna give me some cookie all you gotta do is say so, but you dont need to get all nasty.

*queues into Queen, Another one bites the dust*

preciouslove0x

That's what I'm saying...her hair is beautiful and if my hair looks half that silky and moisturized in a year or so, then I'm good to go! But seriously, I don't understand this Kimmaycharacter; not her per say but all of this hoopla about her. Her hair is pretty and she is trying to make a buck, can I knock her hustle? H*ll no, does her attitude stink? Perhaps, but that's not for me to say or comment on. I know I commend her for putting herself out there and it's hard for women, especially, minority women, to own businesses (I am speaking from personal experience) and turn a profit, so you know, it's whatever.

Okay I'm done.

No it's not.... And I'm glad you threw in the personal experience part...

There's no need to back this woman up... She even had a video about *haters*. Really? You're suppose to be a professional business woman and you have a video about *haters*? Give me a break.

And to the people who keep calling that mix of premade conditioner, and premade gel, premade oil *kimmaytube leave-in*. You gotta be kidding. Just call it what it is: KCKT cowash mix.

Errbody try 1 cup of aussie moist, 2 table spoons of jojoba oil, 2 pinches of aloe vera gel and a sprinkle of love (use a scale to be accurate because if you don't it won't work). I bet it'll make your hair feel like butta! And call it after my username, preciouslove0x, because I made it. kthanks. :spinning:

I'm not hating. I'm just tired of her bird face and her attitude to match it. No need to be rude to people when they ask you legit questions. And why again does my comment need to be *reviewed* by you before its posted? Not sure but I am sure that she needs to get a clue to be a successful business person.

Kimmaytube I know you have an account on here so go ahead and respond.

MA2010

you damn right. ill put myself out there and say that yes i got stank with folks before too, but i never give out something that they didn't have coming to themselves. for the most part i try to keep it all civil but eh, dont think you're going to say whatever and im going to stay mum.

Good for you. I have read numerous ugly comments on "popular" YTbers videos and it definitely seals the deal over and over that I will NEVER make videos on YT.

Folks get real brave and bold behind the anonymity curtain. Hurting peoples feelings for fun. It's so childish.

Again, this goes for ALL YTbers and not just KT. Sometimes I feel for them and give them that much more respect because I couldn't do it. :nono:

Last edited:

TeeWhyAre

And to the people who keep calling that mix of premade conditioner, and premade gel, premade oil *kimmaytube leave-in*. You gotta be kidding. Just call it what it is: KCKT cowash mix.

Errbody try 1 cup of aussie moist, 2 table spoons of jojoba oil, 2 pinches of aloe vera gel and a sprinkle of love (use a scale to be accurate because if you don't it won't work). I bet it'll make your hair feel like butta! And call it after my username, preciouslove0x, because I made it. kthanks. :spinning:

:rofl:

i'm mad at u. i've never known what the kt leave in was. never clicked the thread. but if it's oil, aloe, and conditioner, it sounds like a version of this from tLHC. instead of honey, it's oil.
The much-recommended SMT (Snowymoon's Moisture Treatment) - The Long Hair Community Discussion Boards

empressri

Good for you. I have read numerous ugly comments on "popular" YTbers videos and it definitely seals the deal over and over that I will NEVER make videos on YT.

Folks get real brave and bold behind the anonymity curtain. Hurting peoples feelings for fun. It's so childish.

Again, this goes for ALL YTbers and not just KT. Sometimes I feel for them and give them that much more respect because I couldn't do it. :nono:

Girl...I've had anonymous folks coming on YT and my fotki leaving comments. One psycho left me this LONNNNNNNG message on YT insulting, well, trying to every way she could and said that I'm going to reply to her and block her.

Like I have nothing better to do that respond back to some trifling sh*t like that. I really think there are folks that hate some YT'ers, stay subbed to them so they can dislike everything they post lmao! Or they go through every vid and try to leave nasty comments.

I want to say chick do you have a:
life?
job?
book to read?
someone to love?
butt to scratch?
one of the above?
all of the above?
none of the above?

i mean for real!!!!!!!!

EllePixie

I honestly have more "concern" with the KT stans over KT herself...like, some people seem really blind or delusional (not directly referring to people in this thread, so don't even). If you don't realize...

That she makes her videos professional quality because her goal is to make money off of her videos....girl bye. Do you know how much TIME it takes to edit a video like that and upload it to YT? You don't do that mess for fun.

That she did not invent some miracle leave-in...girl bye.

That her main goal is to sell you stuff (Remember when she said that she wasn't going to do style tutorials anymore because she was going to put them on DVD?)...girl bye.

That she even said that her goal is to be THE FACE of natural hair (ie, not just to spread info and help people out)...girl bye.

That yes, her comments at times are RIDICULOUS, which is contradictory to her "professional" aura...girl bye.

Bye.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.