KIMMAYTUBE PROGRESS!! HAIR XXX COMING IN JAN 2011!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamedTresses

I honestly have more "concern" with the KT stans over KT herself...like, some people seem really blind or delusional (not directly referring to people in this thread, so don't even). If you don't realize...

That she makes her videos professional quality because her goal is to make money off of her videos....girl bye. Do you know how much TIME it takes to edit a video like that and upload it to YT? You don't do that mess for fun.

That she did not invent some miracle leave-in...girl bye.

That her main goal is to sell you stuff (Remember when she said that she wasn't going to do style tutorials anymore because she was going to put them on DVD?)...girl bye.

That she even said that her goal is to be THE FACE of natural hair (ie, not just to spread info and help people out)...girl bye.

That yes, her comments at times are RIDICULOUS, which is contradictory to her "professional" aura...girl bye.

Bye.

Bye.

Do you want us to leave now? :bye:

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
No it's not.... And I'm glad you threw in the personal experience part...

There's no need to back this woman up... She even had a video about *haters*. Really? You're suppose to be a professional business woman and you have a video about *haters*? Give me a break.

And to the people who keep calling that mix of premade conditioner, and premade gel, premade oil *kimmaytube leave-in*. You gotta be kidding. Just call it what it is: KCKT cowash mix.

Errbody try 1 cup of aussie moist, 2 table spoons of jojoba oil, 2 pinches of aloe vera gel and a sprinkle of love (use a scale to be accurate because if you don't it won't work). I bet it'll make your hair feel like butta! And call it after my username, preciouslove0x, because I made it. kthanks. :spinning:

I'm not hating. I'm just tired of her bird face and her attitude to match it. No need to be rude to people when they ask you legit questions. And why again does my comment need to be *reviewed* by you before its posted? Not sure but I am sure that she needs to get a clue to be a successful business person.

Kimmaytube I know you have an account on here so go ahead and respond.

I'm confused are you saying it's NOT hard to own a business? Because I can assure you, it is...it's stressful and makes you weary and tired and whew chile! Let me tell you the endless nights you can spend awake, twisting and turning over a bill that may not get paid or if you're doing your taxes right, or if you submitted your W2's correctly and if the IRS will be after that a$$ or not...

Anyway, the point is, I am not defending her, nor am I "backing her up" but I am saying, it's hard to be a Black woman with a small business in America.

Now I'm really done.

Oh...and I didn't peep the white part before...IDK what that means, I'm pretty new to these threads where we talk about people, I'm used to hair and makeup and junk... **kanyeshrug**

Theresamonet

No it's not.... And I'm glad you threw in the personal experience part...

There's no need to back this woman up... She even had a video about *haters*. Really? You're suppose to be a professional business woman and you have a video about *haters*? Give me a break.

And to the people who keep calling that mix of premade conditioner, and premade gel, premade oil *kimmaytube leave-in*. You gotta be kidding. Just call it what it is: KCKT cowash mix.

Errbody try 1 cup of aussie moist, 2 table spoons of jojoba oil, 2 pinches of aloe vera gel and a sprinkle of love (use a scale to be accurate because if you don't it won't work). I bet it'll make your hair feel like butta! And call it after my username, preciouslove0x, because I made it. kthanks. :spinning:

I'm not hating. I'm just tired of her bird face and her attitude to match it. No need to be rude to people when they ask you legit questions. And why again does my comment need to be *reviewed* by you before its posted? Not sure but I am sure that she needs to get a clue to be a successful business person.

Kimmaytube I know you have an account on here so go ahead and respond.

:dead::dead:

Natirelle

I can give credit when credit is due. She has made some really nice progress with her hair. However, it's her response to comments like the one below that has a tendency to put people off. :nono:

I love your videos and the info you provide, but I don't get why it takes 2.5 hours to apply Kinky Curly. The owner of the product, Shelley Davis has wayyy longer hair and it doesn't take her that long. She has video on youtube of her applying the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I even use Kinky Curly and I have long hair and it doesn't take me 2.5 hours just to put the product on my hair. Sorry, I just don't get. Are you applying on super duper tiny strands of hair?

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
If I said it took me 2.5 hours, that is how long it took. I don't "get" your suspicions.
How ever long it takes Shelly Davis to apply it to her hair, has nothing to do with mine. She never even mentions how long it takes her. I have video footage from mine.
FYI: Hair LENGTH is just one attribute. The kinky TEXTURE, DENSITY & how gently you handle your hair will affect how long it takes to apply this product.
Is this subject so serious that we need private investigators?
kimmaytube 5 days ago
She has a nasty attiude............:nono: (kimmaytube)

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
my word.........

I saw this thread a while ago but I thought with the title alone it would be gone by now.....

hannan

I'm going to bed. I hope someone is responsible enough to take screencaps in case anything else comes up. :look:

Irresistible

I honestly have more "concern" with the KT stans over KT herself...like, some people seem really blind or delusional (not directly referring to people in this thread, so don't even). If you don't realize...

That she makes her videos professional quality because her goal is to make money off of her videos....girl bye. Do you know how much TIME it takes to edit a video like that and upload it to YT? You don't do that mess for fun.

That her main goal is to sell you stuff (Remember when she said that she wasn't going to do style tutorials anymore because she was going to put them on DVD?)...girl bye.

That she even said that her goal is to be THE FACE of natural hair (ie, not just to spread info and help people out)...girl bye.

That yes, her comments at times are RIDICULOUS, which is contradictory to her "professional" aura...girl bye.

Bye.

Bye.

I hear u on the bold part. just wow-I'm new to all this going on but yeah

buh bye

let me add four hours to detangle but has a miracle leave in......or am I the only confrused bout this lil bit of info that makes no kinda sense whatsoever? :spinning::spinning:

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
First I set up my lawn chair in some thread that was about stuff you don't want to see then I had to pick up my lawn chair and move it to some CL2010 thread about gas, then I had to pack up my snacks and my lawn chair to move to a rerun thread of the first thread which really didn't last very long all the while I keep peeking in at a look alike thread to finally come settle down here......Somebody past me some sweet tea vodka and some peach vodka I'm a tired..................

preciouslove0x

I'm confused are you saying it's NOT hard to own a business? Because I can assure you, it is...it's stressful and makes you weary and tired and whew chile! Let me tell you the endless nights you can spend awake, twisting and turning over a bill that may not get paid or if you're doing your taxes right, or if you submitted your W2's correctly and if the IRS will be after that a$$ or not...

Anyway, the point is, I am not defending her, nor am I "backing her up" but I am saying, it's hard to be a Black woman with a small business in America.

Now I'm really done.

Oh...and I didn't peep the white part before...IDK what that means, I'm pretty new to these threads where we talk about people, I'm used to hair and makeup and junk... **kanyeshrug**

I'm sorry. I thought you meant it's hard to own a business just because you are a black woman. If you are saying that then....... okay. But just to make it clear, my response wasn't meant to be directed at you. I apologize if you thought so.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
No you tried the new whipped cream vodka? You could put that stuff on Brussel sprouts and they'd taste good.....

EllePixie

First I set up my lawn chair in some thread that was about stuff you don't want to see then I had to pick up my lawn chair and move it to some CL2010 thread about gas, then I had to pack up my snacks and my lawn chair to move to a rerun thread of the first thread which really didn't last very long all the while I keep peeking in at a look alike thread to finally come settle down here......Somebody past me some sweet tea vodka and some peach vodka I'm a tired..................

*Hands arosieworld a drink*

:alcoholic

preciouslove0x

I hear u on the bold part. just wow-I'm new to all this going on but yeah

buh bye

let me add four hours to detangle but has a miracle leave in......or am I the only confrused bout this lil bit of info that makes no kinda sense whatsoever? :spinning::spinning:

A lot of what she says doesn't match up. People are just hooked on the fact that she makes *cute* videos. Kinda like Bishop Eddieman: got a *cute* sermon but don't practice what he preaches and his audience STILL eats it up How is it that it takes you 4 hours to detangle with the KCKT cowash mix that makes your detangling sessions a breeze and at the same time you only play in your hair once or twice a year?? Are you saying that you only detangle once year? I'm just using this one example because those are quotes from just 2 videos. There's something fishy going on, and like Bishop Eddieman it's going to come out sooner or later....

chebaby

Bye.

Bye.
giiiiirrrrrllllll!!!!! me and you, we be >>>>>>here<<<<<
kimmaytube leave in my foot. that is kckt. shoot i guess i got a chebaby co wash conditioner because i take trader joes nourish spa and mix it with honey, evoo....wait i aint gonna tell yall the rest, youll have to watch my youtube. coming soon to a computer near you.

Geminigirl

I can give credit when credit is due. She has made some really nice progress with her hair. However, it's her response to comments like the one below that has a tendency to put people off. :nono:

I love your videos and the info you provide, but I don't get why it takes 2.5 hours to apply Kinky Curly. The owner of the product, Shelley Davis has wayyy longer hair and it doesn't take her that long. She has video on youtube of her applying the Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I even use Kinky Curly and I have long hair and it doesn't take me 2.5 hours just to put the product on my hair. Sorry, I just don't get. Are you applying on super duper tiny strands of hair?

latrice1123 1 week ago

latrice1123
If I said it took me 2.5 hours, that is how long it took. I don't "get" your suspicions.
How ever long it takes Shelly Davis to apply it to her hair, has nothing to do with mine. She never even mentions how long it takes her. I have video footage from mine.
FYI: Hair LENGTH is just one attribute. The kinky TEXTURE, DENSITY & how gently you handle your hair will affect how long it takes to apply this product.
Is this subject so serious that we need private investigators?
kimmaytube 5 days ago

Just going to stop right here and add my two pennies. Although KT response was rude and could have been stated a different way, the way the person asked the question was def rude as well. I probably would have responded back smart as well, if I even cared to give a response.

I don't even Vlog and I can imagine the kinds of things that go on behind the scenes. Ish gets old after awhile, but if it gets to be too much some ppl should just learn to ignore or take an e-break but let's not over look the fact that they are both in the wrong in this instance. It's like y'all just be out to get this chick sometimes. I am not a stan or a fan and I did unsub until the incident, I don't too much care for her or her hair, so this is my completely unbiased opinion on this quote here.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

kimmaytube leave in my foot. that is kckt. shoot i guess i got a chebaby co wash conditioner because i take trader joes nourish spa and mix it with honey, evoo....wait i aint gonna tell yall the rest, youll have to watch my youtube. coming soon to a computer near you.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

NaturalBoss

Wow...Here we go again....

Honestly, I just can't figure out what the big deal is about KT. Her progress is "ok", but her hair doesn't look so good that I'm gonna start using her leave-in conditioner concoction. I've watched 2 or 3 of her videos (not the whole videos because I couldn't stand it) just to see what the hype was, and I just don't get it. The video quality is good, but so what. Plus, why doesn't she disable the comments if she can't handle them in a professional way???

It seems like some people must like being talked down to. I wouldn't even give her the satisfaction of asking a d*** question about how long it takes her to put some freakin' Kinky Curly in her head. If it takes 2.5 hours to put some gel in your hair, somethin' is wrong with you.

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
I'm sorry. I thought you meant it's hard to own a business just because you are a black woman. If you are saying that then....... okay. But just to make it clear, my response wasn't meant to be directed at you. I apologize if you thought so.

Oh no I didn't think so at all, I'm just not sure with these threads you know, I am seeing that they can bring some of the illness out of people...and yea I was just saying it is hard to own a business, IDK what her business is exactly, but I keep hearing she's a business owner, so you know, I can empathize with her on that...

Oh and who has the sweet tea? I'm parched over here.

EllePixie

I'll be waiting... :poledancer:

EllePixie

:girlbar: Coming right up!

Oh no I didn't think so at all, I'm just not sure with these threads you know, I am seeing that they can bring some of the illness out of people...and yea I was just saying it is hard to own a business, IDK what her business is exactly, but I keep hearing she's a business owner, so you know, I can empathize with her on that...

Oh and who has the sweet tea? I'm parched over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.