Kinky-Curly Come Clean Moisturizing Shampoo

Li-Li

I ordered this product through Curl Mart and I HATE IT! I am getting ready to transition to natural hair. My last relaxer was 2/23/2010. Today is March 21, 2010, so my hair is still very straight. The Kinky-Curly Come Clean Moisturizing Shampoo stripped my hair of all moisture. Thank God I'm still straight. If my hair were more natural, it would have been a tight, dry, tangled, matted mess!

Thank goodness I ordered the Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment at the same time. I conditioned with it after shampooing with the KCCCMS and it totally smoothed my hair out.

Be careful about ordering through Curl Mart. There is no satisfaction guarantee. I'm stuck with that $12.00 shampoo. The Curl Mart return policy says "ONLY unopened items may be returned within 7 days of receipt."

If your hair is like mine, a better moisturizing shampoo is Elucence Moisturing Shampoo. It has a peach color and thick consistency. It leaves my hair soft, moist, and easy to manipulate.

I doubt that I'll ever use another Kinky-Curly product unless I can try it out first to see if it works for me. I won't buy another product from Curl Mart unless it has overwhelming positive remarks, and maybe then I won't buy. I need a satisfaction guarantee.

tailormade84

The Kinky-Curly Come Clean Moisturizing Shampoo stripped my hair of all moisture. Thank God I'm still straight. If my hair were more natural, it would have been a tight, dry, tangled, matted mess!

ITA! That stuff is TOO strong for my hair...i think its the high citrus level....:sad:

Detroit2Dallas

actually it didnt seem like a very strong shampoo on my naps. I dont like it because it doesnt seem to clean very well but the site said that its not good on heavy build up. I dont mind it though, sorry you had a bad experience with it