Kinky Curly Curling Custard.....Love it!

Nayna

Unbothered
I like KCCC I just don't like products where there is a science to using them. I like straightforward hair, lol. Your hair came out gorgeous btw!

peacelove

I want so bad to try this again, but I am relaxed and my hair is fine. Last time I tried it, I think it was too heavy and I did not get curls. Maybe I used to much as well. I would love to go curly for the rest of the summer!

BillsBackerz67

I have some but I don't use it often. It gives my hair the wet look which I'm not too fond of. I prefer the fluff and frizz for the most part.

TruMe

tthreat08, what is your hair texture? I am a 3c (I think) and was planning on trying this product after I ran out of my Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue. I love the Miss Jessie's product but just want to make sure that I am not missing out on anything. The only thing is that I do flake with the Miss Jessie's (but not bad enough that I would stop using it).

lizzyb168

I really mite have to buy this. I've been looking at it for ages but i might just pluck up the courage to buy it. I want to use it with knot today aswell.

TCT

Iv'e used kcc b4 with good results, but THIS!... THIS!!! IS STUNNING:heart2::infatuated::heart2::infatuated::heart2::infatuated:::