Korean lady at Nail Salon said i had TO MUCH hair!!

oldcrayons

Don't take it personally. Asian women are very ummm, upfront about things. She wasn't trying to be mean or hateful, she was just expressing her opinion. Asian women are like mothers perse. It's just their culture and the way they behave. I can personally say that I have never been treated that way by an Asian women, but that's probably because they think I'm half-Asian. They are very friendly to me, maybe try talking to her so that she thinks that you guys are friendly.

It's just my experience with Asian people, they mean no harm. I should know since I only date Asian guys and all of my friends are Asian (strangely enough). They are funny people if you get to know them (not the American ones)

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
ITA. You need to find out for sure what she meant. Depending on her answer, you'll know whether to go back there or not, if you know what I mean.

sprungonhairboards

She was right. You have too much hair.

What she really meant to say more tactfully was you need to cut a foot and send it to your LHCF sista sprungonhairboards :yep: Trust me, I speak Korean.

I would have took that as she thinks you have a weave and you put to much on!? WTF I would have said no its not to much I want it to GROW even longer!!!! Than I would have held some in my hand for to look at even closer but than again I have anger man. problems:) You handle yourself great!

Lucia

SHE was HATING period. Koreans more so than any other ethnic group know the diff. between a good weave and real hair. When I wore weaves they were telling me what kind of texture, thickness, color to buy, so they were schooling me. Like some other poster said she's just mad cause her people won't be making any money off you, or other women like you who are at a length, and/or thickness where you don't need a weave anymore.

choppybob said:
It's called hate, girl! Your hair is gorgeous!

Either that, or you have "too much hair" to give her cousins any business at the hair weave store.

Last edited: