la India creme challenge

Got mine today! It smells sooooooooooo good. I massaged it in real good, but I am not feeling this infamous "tingle". Anybody else?

Last edited:
Wow, MsBrown and Hondahoney, I wonder why you haven't felt the "tingle". I put that stuff on and 5 minutes later my entire head is crazy tingling.....Hmm, maybe something is wrong with me :perplexed: or maybe I just use too much. I am kinda heavy handed with the stuff. I use it every day and it gives me the itchies somethin crazy, but I did notice growth after just a week using it.
:grin: I'm stickin with this stuff so count me in the challange too. I'm doing daily con washes now so I apply it every night.

I'm glad that all you ladies are having success with la india. Thanks Candice for telling us about this stuff. I can't wait til it gets warmer out. My hair grows more when it is hot out. I can wear my MTG and noone can tell. I can now start using it again before work.:lol:

Any of you buy this in brooklyn, ny? My friend is going to be there and I want him to pick me up a couple of jars.

Are you all talking about the La India that is red in color and has a really nice scent to it?? LMAO! We (my family) has been using this for years...I didn't know there was anything "special" about it...lol. Well, I guess I'll keep using it...lol.

yhst-97917102623863_1886_63376022

Faith said:
Are you all talking about the La India that is red in color and has a really nice scent to it?? LMAO! We (my family) has been using this for years...I didn't know there was anything "special" about it...lol. Well, I guess I'll keep using it...lol.

yhst-97917102623863_1886_63376022

Yep...That's the one.....

LuvLiLocks said:
Wow, MsBrown and Hondahoney, I wonder why you haven't felt the "tingle". I put that stuff on and 5 minutes later my entire head is crazy tingling.....Hmm, maybe something is wrong with me :perplexed: or maybe I just use too much. I am kinda heavy handed with the stuff. I use it every day and it gives me the itchies somethin crazy, but I did notice growth after just a week using it.
:grin: I'm stickin with this stuff so count me in the challange too. I'm doing daily con washes now so I apply it every night.

Really??? Okay, I'm gonna try it again and see what happens.

I do think I noticed a little growth since I started using it. I've been using it on my sides, and it seems like they are a little longer than before.

I went to the meat store (a local Jamaican shop) today and I was talking to a family friend who i havent seen in a while. As he was talking to me I glanced over because I thought I saw a bug flying by him. So as I looked over there were jars of the La India cream. It smells like lemons to me.

Back