Spinoff: Thread by Candie-C...La Miracle Creme @ The West Indian Store

Candy_C

High Priestess said:
I'm just wondering if this place is reputable? They can't be the only people who sell this product.
Does anyone have a bottle? Who's the manufacturer?
Did anyone get their supply yet? :ohwell:

i'm SURE u can find this at ANY store you know! its one of the essentials in a shop. its very common.

try having a goooooooooooooood look in your town centre or the hair shops. its La India Madame something (sorry my tub is upstairs).

TwistNMx

SqrpioQutie said:
ok... i checked the west indian store like 3 days ago (online) and the first price listed was 5.99 then when you clicked on it, it was 6.99.... now i clicked on it finally resolved to order it and it's now 8.99.. yet still 5.99 on the main page?... what gives?

Same here. They aren't sure if they want to charge 5.99, 6.99, or 8.99
I guess one must be careful.

TwistNMx

VWVixxen said:
Maybe I should go see a :crystalba so she can tell me when mine will show up! :lol:
I'm going to look for this product in our area. If I find it, I will surely let you know.;) ;)

TwistNMx

Candy_C said:
i'm SURE u can find this at ANY store you know! its one of the essentials in a shop. its very common.

try having a goooooooooooooood look in your town centre or the hair shops. its La India Madame something (sorry my tub is upstairs).
Thanks Candy_C,;)
I will be on the lookout. Quite a challenge here though.

TwistNMx

bluediamond0829 said:
okay with some searching i found two places in my area that does sell it...some of you might want to try going on yahoo and just searching for West Indian Stores in your area...but this probably only will work for cities...

http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=west+indian&csz=33311

this is how i found the closest West Indian Stores near me....
Do you mean "Native American" markets vs. "East Indian?"
Just want to make sure, or is it just the name of the product.
Thanks...I'm researching this too.:)

TwistNMx

Candy_C said:
of course, what would you like to know? :D
Candy_C said:

I need to know the exactors because my husband knows a lot of people...as I mentioned this to him, he will see what he can find out (but no promises).

Candy_C

High Priestess said:
I need to know the exactors because my husband knows a lot of people...as I mentioned this to him, he will see what he can find out (but no promises).

oh sorry, the MADAME bit was the makers name..on the TUB ITSELF its La India Miracle hair pomade

bluediamond0829

High Priestess said:
Do you mean "Native American" markets vs. "East Indian?"
Just want to make sure, or is it just the name of the product.
Thanks...I'm researching this too.:)

No they are West Indian....theres a couple of stores here that fall under that category....im not talking about Native Americans....but the jar does have

Madame THompson on the bottom...its manufactured by La India Cosmetics Kingston Jamaica(thats wht my jar has on it)

TwistNMx

bluediamond0829 said:
No they are West Indian....theres a couple of stores here that fall under that category....im not talking about Native Americans....but the jar does have

Madame THompson on the bottom...its manufactured by La India Cosmetics Kingston Jamaica(thats wht my jar has on it)
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will check into that. I have a feeling though that I may not find it here..although there's always a slight chance...right?
Thanks

LaNecia

Just updating ladies: I talked to Sherry at the West Indian Store...

1) The reason for the increase in price was because when she received the order, the price had increased from the mfg. :cool:

2) The reason for the delays in her getting product is because of issues with customs and international orders. That's believable.

3) All orders have gone out, she has nothing in her store pending.

4) SHE HAS OTHER LA INDIA PRODUCTS...NOT JUST THE WONDER CREME, SOME HAVE OLIVE OIL, SOME HAVE COCONUT OIL, ETC. I asked her to put that info on her site for those who still wanted to order. She said she'll get to it when she can. If you have any questions re: the other formulations, give her at call: (954) 584-5237.

My order was received at my office yesterday but I wasn't informed of it before I left. :whip: They gonna upset the La.

blackhair

Luvlilocks sent me 3 jars. (Huges Hugs) God bless you. I am starting right now. It smells like Cherry (to me). I also like the texture

Teacake

VWVixxen said:
Just updating ladies: I talked to Sherry at the West Indian Store...

1) The reason for the increase in price was because when she received the order, the price had increased from the mfg. :cool:

2) The reason for the delays in her getting product is because of issues with customs and international orders. That's believable.

3) All orders have gone out, she has nothing in her store pending.

4) SHE HAS OTHER LA INDIA PRODUCTS...NOT JUST THE WONDER CREME, SOME HAVE OLIVE OIL, SOME HAVE COCONUT OIL, ETC. I asked her to put that info on her site for those who still wanted to order. She said she'll get to it when she can. If you have any questions re: the other formulations, give her at call: (954) 584-5237.

My order was received at my office yesterday but I wasn't informed of it before I left. :whip: They gonna upset the La.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

LuvLiLocks

Your welcome dear. Hope you enjoy using it. Happy Hair Growing.

blackhair said:
Luvlilocks sent me 3 jars. (Huges Hugs) God bless you. I am starting right now. It smells like Cherry (to me). I also like the texture

BrownBetty

Any of you buy this in brooklyn, ny? My friend is going to be there and I want him to pick me up a couple of jars.