Ladies in Europe

Nameless

^ did you get it in a shop or online - what make

tia

It was from eBay. But it looks smaller in real life but I'm cool with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Prof-Detangler-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa18c8433

this is the vendor I used via a friend for my seamless combs :

http://shop.ebay.com/hairsense/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Yep, that's the vendor. Delivery was extremely quick considering it's from America and the whole ash thing. I got it 5 days after I ordered it.

Where do you get the Ouidad detangling comb from?

kaykaybobay

Just wondering any ladies here in Hamburg - looks like I could be living there come this August/Septemer. I want to start scoping out resources :)

Nameless

Hey, there's an American website that sells magnetic ceramic rollers. These rollers are said to reduce drying time by half. The company delivers to the UK and I'm going to order some. If you would like to order some and split the delivery costs, PM me and let me know.

Blaque*Angel

B*A is another one I need to stay away from. :lachen:

I went through her list and WOW! There's a good 10 fragrances I need! :wallbash:

Does it come in a spray or, roll on?

no, you don't need to stay away from me :lachen:
my fragrances are £15 for 50 ml's you cant beat that,all natural and very kind to the skin :yep:
we do roll on's for £5, the 25ml/50ml sprays are £10 and £15 :)

Vintageglam

Ladies - just to let you know that i have almost a gallon size of Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner. I am having a clear out and am giving away 100 -200 ml to anyone who wants to PM me. You just need to cover the cost of the bottle and postage (about 2.50 for 100ml).

Nameless

Meeeee!!! :) Love it! Its thick creamy, and way more moisturising than the old formula!
Hope that helps :)

Thanks for that.
Have you tried Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment in the past? If so, which one is better: Keracare or Silk Elements?

grow

hi ladies!

does anybody know where we can find maka and hibiscus petal powder over here?
(besides the indaianfoodstore, and maybe not even a hesh brand)
more like an online european organic indian supplies store?

Rose1

I never knew that there was a Paks Cosmetics in Walthamstow Market. I only noticed it today, but then again I don't usually walk that far down the market.

Nameless

Where on earth do you get Neutragena Triple Moisture Leave in? I bought one from the American eBay for £10.50 but that's too much :ohwell:

LushLox

Where on earth do you get Neutragena Triple Moisture Leave in? I bought one from the American eBay for £10.50 but that's too much :ohwell:

You can't buy it here - I feel like I've searched the whole internet looking for that! I like NTM it's a good moisturiser but I like Darcy Botanicals Peach Kernel creme which is just as good (better imo) and is completely natural. It's the same £10 though. :look:

Melissa Daniel

Oh shoot now! Ok well I am a soldier in Germany, well I am in Iraq now but my init is out of Germany, and I am dying to try the Silk Elements Relaxer!!! They will not shio it to me and the african BSS here dont have it!!! Should I just try something else or do you all know an international BSS that carries this one? TIA!

Aina1000

Hey Guys,

I came back from Nigeria and brought back A LOT of unrefined shea butter.... 100% pure shea butter unlike most of the stuff out there. Inbox me if you're interested in purchasing some?

RUBY

I'm looking to but a hood dryer.
The makes I've seen are Aphrodite, Crewe, REM and Elan.

Does anyone have one of theses hooded dryers? Any reviews and good reliable vendor?

Ese88

I'm looking to but a hood dryer.
The makes I've seen are Aphrodite, Crewe, REM and Elan.

Does anyone have one of theses hooded dryers? Any reviews and good reliable vendor?
i have the aphrodite. it's very good and ive had it for like 6/7 years. it's still like new, ive never had any problems with it

SequinsAndAbsinthe

hi ladies!

does anybody know where we can find maka and hibiscus petal powder over here?
(besides the indaianfoodstore, and maybe not even a hesh brand)
more like an online european organic indian supplies store?

Re: the hibiscus petal powder

Try Anita Grant or Neal's Yard in Covent Garden under the dried herbal remedies section, thats where i get mine from. I live up north so have em delivered, but you have the luxury of buying in person *JEALOUS*

Anita's website is: https://anitagrant.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=5&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=41

I recently purchased from http://shesells.eu/E_home.html. Customer service was pretty good as the delivery took a week. I ordered MyHoneyChild HoneyBee Sweet Scalp Exfoliator (lawd, my scalp needed it:yep:) for £12 ish and the delivery was roughly £7.50. I enquired about purchasing from MyHoneyChild directly and the price was similar. :nono:

British Curlies really need to stock the WHOLE range instead of a few chosen items.

Last edited: