Ladies, these 2 brushes are fantastic!

shtow

Brush number 1:
Ion Color Brilliance Ceramic Boar Round Brush

* Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat eliminates frizz
* Seals the cuticle layer locking in moisture
* Creates a sleek, shiny finish
* Far-infrared heat penetrates the hair from inside out
* Faster drying time with less damage
* Distributes the hair's natural oils

Negative Ion Energy™ is a blend of Tourmaline and 30 Super-Moist Ceramic Minerals that creates silky, smooth hair. Has boar bristles that helps create shine. For all hair types and lengths. This brush will eliminate frizzies and split ends by sealing the cuticle to lock in moisture and prevent over-drying. Ceramic coating will cut down on drying time which will reduce heat damage and leave hair shiny, smooth and soft.

Brush number 2:
Goody Styling Therapy Copper Styling Paddle Brush

• Maintain healthy hair and scalp with confidence; features ball-tipped bristles that gently massage the scalp
  • Infused with copper-plated bristles, this brush kills the fungus that causes dandruff and a dry flaky scalp
  • It also destroys bacteria and fungus associated with common scalp conditions
  • Copper kills the leading cause of dandruff
  • Hair Brush
  • Ideal for Maintaining Healthy Hair
  • Made of Plastic
  • Do Not Use with Hair Dryer
  • Includes Instruction Booklet
  • Hand Wash
Brush number 1 is one of my favorite brushes! This brush is a combo of boar and ball tipped plastic. ( the pic isnt online, it looks like that one but it has both boar bristle and ball tipped plastic).It really smooths out my hair and makes my wraps flawless!! I even use it when I unwrap. I have no breakage with it and it really helps to get the shed hairs out. Def worth the money and a keeper!

Brush number 2 OMIGOD!My mom got one for me and one for her and I never opened it. I had it collecting dust and never tried it until tonight. The copper supposedly gets rid of flakes, which I need because my scalp hates relaxers and sulfates. I dont even care if it helps with dandruff or not in the long run, this brush is the ish!!! With only a few strokes, my scalp was STIMULATED so well!!! I had zero hairs in the brush as well. This brush is another keeper. It is fantastic at stimulating the scalp and we'll see what it does for flakes this week cus by day 5 :pullhair:

HTH someone looking for brushes!

Last edited:

godzooki

Brush #2 looks like something I'd like to try. I can't do round brushes. Love paddle brushes though. Not that I brush that much...

morehairplease

thanks for sharing! I will look for brush #2 at walmart. The only brush I have is a denman from sally's and I rarely use it.

MizzBrown

I own brush #2.

I saw it on your bathroom sink in your other photos.

It is a good brush. Does stimulate and feels good on your scalp. I like to use to wrap my hair.

I want to get the Goody jojoba brush too. I heard it was soooo soft.

shtow

I own brush #2.

It is a good brush. Does stimulate and feels good on your scalp. I like to use to wrap my hair.

:giggle:. Yup def a great brush!

Libra08

I own brush #2.

The Goody jojoba brush is wonderful! It's like no other brush I've ever had our touched before (yes I do touch the brushes at every store I go to). Now go get it :poke:

Angelicus

I know I wanted to stay away from the brush, but they are used for dominican blowouts. Thank you for your brush recommendations!