Leave My Child Alone ! ! !

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Lord, you always bring us through when we surrender it all unto you.

Even when we don't, you still setttle the issues at hand,

making all unrest and contenders yield to your command...

"Be Still [leave my child alone] and Know That I Am God!" [Psalm 46:10]

We praise you Lord with all of our heart and soul..

Lord, you always bring us through when we surrender it all unto you.

Even when we don't, you still setttle the issues at hand,

making all unrest and contenders yield to your command...

"Be Still [leave my child alone] and Know That I Am God!" [Psalm 46:10]

We praise you Lord with all of our heart and soul..

thanks shimmie..i'am learning to let go, and let God:yep:

thanks shimmie..i'am learning to let go, and let God:yep:

I needed this.
Thanks Shimmie

Much needed, thanks Shimmie

God our Father says that He will not allow us to be encountered by 'mean men' [or women]. He says He will contend with those who contend with us.

Beyond 'cliche'.... No weapon formed against you.......... shall prosper.

Psalm 18: When we cry unto the Lord, our cry reaches not only Heaven, but even unto God's ear. Immediately God arises from His throne, He comes down upon the wings of a cherub, He is NOT happy. Somebody is messing with one of his 'babies'. God stands before the 'attacker' BEFORE the attacker can attack... and says...

"Leave My Child ALONE" ! :hardslap:

And the Word of God says...

satan flees from you.... as lightening.

'Thank you Abba Father..." for loving us so. :love3: In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Amein! Right on time cuz my oldest possibly tore his ligament in his knee...whatever that is called. Dangit...and school is starting back up soon. Please pray he doesn't need surgery. We have to wait a few days to see.

Amein! Right on time cuz my oldest possibly tore his ligament in his knee...whatever that is called. Dangit...and school is starting back up soon. Please pray he doesn't need surgery. We have to wait a few days to see.

In Jesus' Name, I praise God for His healing power to flow throughout your son's entire body, from head to toe and to saturate his precious knee area, the ACL, and to strengthen the entire circumference of his joints to relieve the pressure allowing his knee to heal. I praise God for the right diagnosis and the right treatment and the right follow-up which will eliminate all need for surgery.

Father God, you are Healer -- our Jehovah Rapha, our Lord and Sheppard leading to the right path of health, healing and wisdom for maintaining the gift of life and health you've blessed us with. Thank you for healing this precious child and son of yours. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Thank you Shimmie.

How I need to learn to be still and let God move. To trust in his faithfulness to his children and not come up with my Plan B, C, and D. His plans are more perfect than anything my feeble human mind can conceive. Thank you Lord that you fight the battles of your children

Back