Lets talk brushes

What type of brush do you use to blow dry?

• Paddle Brush

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Round Brush

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Comb

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pick

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Straightening/ Clamp type brush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

butterfly_wings

So ladies what type of brushes do you use to blow dry your hair with for those of you that do blow dry?

Also what brushes and combs do you have in your hair kit and what do you use most often?

The reason why I’m asking is because I just brought a large Denman paddle brush and I was going to use this (I used it the other day and it was quite nice) rather then my ceramic round brush.

BrownSkin2

I just bought a large denman paddle brush and a chi blowdryer. When I get my hair straightened twice a year, this is the technique they use to blow it out and my hair is usually straightish afterwards before flat ironing. I'm gonna try to duplicate it at home.

Missi

1) I use when i'm done wrapping my hair: like Macheri does

2) I have a paddle brush to help wrap my hair

3) To blow my roots

4) A dominican blow out

5) THE BEST BRUSH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET (detangling)

so I have 5 brushes: i use my Denman everytime I co-wash: 2x or 3x a week. I use my round brushes 2 - 4x's every 3 months: my paddle & boar bristle brush when I flat iron

butterfly_wings

Thanks ladies this is very helpful, I like the idea of a large paddle brush for the lenght and a round brush fro the roots.

hothair

I don't brush while blowdrying I just use pull with my hands, but I got loads of brushes now I straighten. I MAY use the pik attachment on my dryer sometimes, I've got:
- a denman detangler
-denmanpaddle brush,
I use the paddle brush to wrap.
-a goody smoothing brush for my edges
-babyliss ceramic straightening brush for chasing the flatiron when I straighten
:yawn:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Ceramic, ventilated roundbrush. I tried a boar roundbrush, but it snatched entirely too much hair outta my head