Lets talk Ingredients!

I wanted this thread because of my "new" castor oil allergies...
Some sites don't post their products ingredients so in this thread do any of the following (you don't have to do all at once):grin:

A. Post ingredients of your favorite product
B. Say how the ingredients worked/ specifically how you used the product
C. Request ingredients of a product you want to try

I want to make a request for aveda antihumectant brilliant pomade, and oyin stying serum...

OH... this may also help us ladies by having products of all of LHCF's favorite product's ingredients in one spot :grin:

msa

Which oyin product do you want the ingredients for? The shine and define?

Here are the ingredients for it:
Ingredients: purified water, organic flax seeds, organic aloe vera gel, sea vegetable complex, coconut oil, castor, unrefined shea butter, organic raw honey, Vegetable Glycerine, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, fruit pectin, xanthan gum, destrose, Optiphen (preservative) citrus essential oils, fragrance

MizzBrit

you can also go to drugstore.com..most if not all of their products show the ingredients

back to topic:

A. Post ingredients of your favorite product: i really dnt use commercial products..so i'd say shea butter,water and coconut oil
B. Say how the ingredients worked/ specifically how you used the product: sealing, mixing and moisturizing
C. Request ingredients of a product you want to try: Giovanni direct leave in

Which oyin product do you want the ingredients for? The shine and define?

Here are the ingredients for it:
Ingredients: purified water, organic flax seeds, organic aloe vera gel, sea vegetable complex, coconut oil, castor, unrefined shea butter, organic raw honey, Vegetable Glycerine, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, fruit pectin, xanthan gum, destrose, Optiphen (preservative) citrus essential oils, fragrance

:ohwell: OF COURSE...
why don't they just put it on the site :spank: got me all excited :evil:

BUMP :grin:

whitedaisez

C. Request ingredients of a product you want to try: Giovanni direct leave in

Aqua (Purified Water), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Oil, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Birch Leaf (Butela Alba) Oil, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis Flower) Oil, Clary (Salvia Sclarea), Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Coltsfoot Leaf (Tussilago Fargara), Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Oil, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Oil, Soybean Protein (Glycine Soja), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (*Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydroxymethlyglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)

Has anyone used aveda brilliance anti humectant pomade? is it for before a press or after? i dont know the ingredients, and if its an oil its probably not for before pressing?

Dommo

Has anyone used aveda brilliance anti humectant pomade? is it for before a press or after? i dont know the ingredients, and if its an oil its probably not for before pressing?

This is one of my favorite products. I use it for straight styles and to keep my edges from reverting especially since i no longer get relaxers. It does exactly what its supposed to do and provides shine and softness at the same time. Use it AFTER you press.

Ingredients: Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, C18-38 Acid Triglyceride (Mixed Plant (Melange de Plantes)), Bio-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 1 (Source: Coconut (Noix de Coco)), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 (Mixed Plant (Melange de Plantes)), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Phenyl Trimethicone (Silica (Silice)), Cyclopentasiloxane, , Glyceryl Laurate (Mixed Plant (Melange de Plantes)), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa)Fragrance (Parfum),amyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol, Evernia Prunastri (oakmoss) extract, citral